Pine oil, essential oil consisting of a colourless to light amber liquid of characteristic odour obtained from pine trees, or a synthetic oil similar in aroma and other properties.
- Pine oil is used as a solvent for gums, resins, and other substances. It has germicidal properties and is employed medically as a principal constituent of general disinfectants.
- Pine oil is also used in odorants, insecticides, detergents, wetting and emulsifying agents, wax preparations, and antifoaming agents and in textile scouring and the flotation process for refining lead and zinc ores.
Substance Name: Pine Oil
Molecular Formula: C10H18O
Hazard Class: 3.3
UN NO.: 1272
Transparent oily liquid
Density D20/4 min:
Distilling Volume (V/V):
(168~230°C) 95% (V/V) min
(170~225°C) 90% (V/V) min
(190~ 225°C) 90% (V/V) min
190~225.1°C) 96% (V/V) min
Boiling Point: 210 C
Vapor Density: 5.3
Specific Gravity: 0.9
Solubility: Insoluble in cool water
Packing: Packed in 175kgs/150kg new galvanized iron drum. 80drums/120drums per 20'ft container. Goods can also be packed in 1000L IBCs or ISO Tanks according to customers’ requirement.
- Flammable materials should be stored in a separate safety storage cabinet or room.
- Keep away from heat.
- Keep away fromsources of ignition.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place.
- Ground all equipment containing material.
- Keep container dry.
- Keep in a cool place.
The above information is believed to be accurate and presents the best explanation currently available to us. We assume no liability resulting from above content. The technical standards are formulated and revised by customers’ requirement and us, if there are any changes, the latest specification will be executed and confirmed in the contract.