Bromelain, bromelin for short, can also called pineapple enzyme. It
is extracted from Pineapple fruit stems, leaves and skins, Bromelain
is a kind of pure natural plant proteinase, which is obtained by
Refinement, purification, concentration, enzyme immobilization and
Production Name: Bromelain
Other Names: Stem Bromelain; Bromelain Pineapple; Bromelin; EC188.8.131.52
CAS No.: 9001-00-7
EINECS No.: 253-387-5
Storage Condition: 20°C
Appearance: Light yellow-brown powder, light tan powder
Odor: Pineapple aroma
Solubility: Soluble in water, Not soluble in ethanol, aether and chloroform.
1- In Food Processing industry
- Baking Food
- Used for cheese’s condensation.
- Finishing of Meat products
2- Medical and Health protection products industry
- Restrain the growth of tumor cells
- Controlling the cardiovascular disease
- Used for removing the scab of the burns
- Anti inflammatory
- Increase drug absorption
3- Beauty and Cosmetic industry
- Aqua-supplement & tender
- Whiten skin, removing beverage
4- Feed Industry
- Greatly improve the utilization rate and conversion rate of protein
- Develop a wider protein source
- Reduce production cost
1) Aluminum foil bag, Net weight 1kg/bag,
2) Cardboard drum with double plastic bag inside, net weight 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum.
Storage: Store in a cool, , dry place away from sunlight, and better stay away from peculiar smell materials.
Shelf life: 2 years when stored properly.