Other Waterproofing Materials
|Place of Origin:||
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Packaging Detail:||pails for emusion, woven bags for powder|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15-20 days|
No smell, non-toxic,environmentaly friendly.
Tough and high flexibility
High elasticity, good water resistance
JS Polymer Cement Waterproof Coating
It abides by standard-GBGB/T 23445-2009 Polymer-modified cement compounds for waterproofing menbrane.
JS Waterproof Coating is a kind of waterproof coating with adopting sophisticated technologies, using Germany BASF company acrylic emulsion with aids and filler. It can form waterproof membrane with high tensile strength, flexible, seamless, excellent resistance to aging ,weather. It’s also a new ideal high grade waterproof coating.
1. Environmental, non-toxic, odourless.
2.The coating can be used on dry or wet substrates directly.
3. Fine tensile strength and elasticity, resistance to weathering. Construction on planes, verticals and slants, not flowing, non-sagging, pigments can be added directly if you want to get colorful films.
The coating is widely used on the roofs of new and old buildings, basements, tunnels, culverts, bridges, subways, swimming pools, reservoirs, dams, toilets; can be coated easily on brisk, mortar, concrete, metal, wood, glass, plastic, foam board, PVC membrane, APP membrane, SBS membrane.
|1||Solid content/ % ≥||70||70||70|
|2||Elongation at break||No treatment/MPa≥||1.2||1.8||1.8|
|Heat treatment /% ≥||80||80||80|
|Alkali treatment /% ≥||60||70||70|
|Coating treatment /% ≥||60||70||70|
|UV treatment /% ≥||80||-||-|
|3||Tensile strength retention||No treatment/MPa≥||200||80||30|
|Heat treatment /% ≥||150||65||20|
|Alkali treatment /% ≥||150||60||20|
|Coating treatment /% ≥||150||60||20|
|UV treatment /% ≥||150||-||-|
|4||Flexibility at low temperatures||-10°C No cracks||-||-|
|5||Adhesion to moist substrates/MPa ≥||No treatment/MPa≥||0.5||0.7||1.0|
|Moist base /% ≥||0.5||0.7||1.0|
|Alkali treatment /% ≥||0.5||0.7||1.0|
|Coating treatment /% ≥||0.5||0.7||1.0|
|6||Water impermeability (0.3MPa,30min)||No water permeability|
|7||Leakage resistance(back water surface), MPa ≥||-||0.6||0.8|
Remark: Product property can be customized.
1. Clear the substrates first: the substrates should be smooth, rigid, and no oil and other contaminants;repairing the voids, rounded the inside and outside corners.
2. Review the cautions prior to mixing the coating, coating should be mixed thoroughly.
3. Coating work should be done once every 4 hours, in longitudinal and transverse directions. A coverage rate of 45-60 square meters every 3 kg coating can be obtained depending on the substrates.
— Plastic barrels and woven bag with liner inside sealed packaging;
1. Mixing coating should be thoroughly and evenly, extra-water diluting randomly is forbidden.
2. Construction temperature should be up 0 degree centigrade.
3. Coating work should be done right away as the coating -pail opened.
4. Well-mixed coating shall be used out within 4 hours.
1. construction shall be carried out when temperature is over 5°C, and not on overcast and rainy days or there is visible water in substrates.
2. Surface decoration construction only shall be carried out after the waterproof film is dried completely, the time for complete dry is about 2 days, prolonging it in damp environments.
Storage and transportation conditions
1. Package for the powder adopts carton, the liquid adopts plastic barrels. The packaging capacity respectively are: 20kg, and 10kg per group.
2. storage in cool dry place, liquid material against sunshine and frozen, while powder material prevent affected with damp.
The products shall be stored in cool areas with temperature over 5°C and avoid direct irradiation of sunlight. The storage period is 6 months.