Rockmax PSseal is two component, low modulus polysulphide joint sealant. The cured material provides good bonding, elasticity, flexible and durable joint sealant. The material based on polysulphide polymer and selected additives. It is use for many application areas which requires high performance and chemical resistance & deterioration resistance sealant with exposure to direct UV environment.
AREA OF USES
Rockmax PSseal can be use to seal movement joints or contraction joints in dams, subways, treatment tanks, water tanks, bridges, highways, runways, civil engineering structures, parapets, roofing, industrial, petrochemical complex industrial floors, Metals, basements, vertical & horizontal joints etc.
- Excellent elongation and flexibility.
- Good recovery characteristics.
- Good Watertight.
- Very good UV resistance.
- Excellent Chemical resistance including with fuel, oil, sea water.
- Good resistance to ageing.
- Excellent bonding to most building materials.
- Provide permanent & durable joint sealants.
- Non-toxic (cured).
- Good resistance to cycle movement.
Gun grade: 1.50
Pour grade: 1.30
Hardness Shore A:
Gun grade: 25-30 (full cure)
Pour grade: 15-25 (full cure)
Water resistance: Good
UV resistance: Excellent
Chemical resistance: Excellent
Diesel fuel resistance: Good
Movement capacity: 25%
Application temperature: +5ºC to +40ºC