white glue for gypsum board, PVC film, aluminium foil
Lamination glue is primarily made of polyvinyl acetate latex and water. It works when the water in the glue evaporates and allows the polyvinyl acetate latex to form a bond.
Polyvinyl acetate is a component of a widely used glue type, commonly referred to as wood glue, white glue,carpenter's glue, school glue, Elmer's glue (in the US), or PVA glue.
Water Based White Glue For PVC Film was widely used for furniture manufacturing, decoration industry, paper products, printing, sponge, leather textile, printing and dyeing construction. with strong cohesive force on fiberboard,decorative board wood articles etc.
1) Superior viscosity.
2) Good oil resistivity.
3) Easy to shelling-out
|Viscosity ||10000-20000 mPa.s|
| PH Value||7|
|Film-forming Temperature||Above 41°F (5°C)|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
1) The moisture content of substrate < 12%, no oil, no dust. Lay adhesive on single-side, coating weight > 250g/m2.
2) Use glue roller or brush to lay the adhesive on the sheet material well-proportioned.
3) Coating with wood veneer, scrape it to remove the air.
4) The curing temperature must be higher than 41°F(5°C).
1) After use adhesive, put the lid on to prevent the impurities in and solidify on surface.
2) The best storage and use temperature is 41-95 °F(5-35°C)
3) Before using, need to stir equally. The glue tank cover should be tight to avoid pollution. Please do not use this glue mixed with other adhesives.
4) Shelf Life: 12 months at room temperature.
Packing & Delivery:
Packing: 50KG / 200 KG in plastic barrel.
Delivery: 2-3 weeks after receiving deposit.