1152/2352/2716pcs in 20/40/ 40HQ
1.Popcorn machin easy to make;
2.Preparation without oil
3.Popcorn made by hot air circulationless calories.
1.Popcorn maker easy to make; 2.Preparation without oil 3.Popcorn made by hot air circulationless calories. 4.popcorn maker
5.This popcorn maker is a fashion and useful item. 6.A healthy and tasty snack for the whole family.
8.Easy to make.
1pcs/color box 8.0/7.0KGS/4pcs/54x44x43cm,1152/2352/2716pcs in 20/40/ 40HQ
When using electrical appliances , basic safety precautions should always be followed , including the following:
1. Read all instructions before operating this appliance.
2. DO NOT TOUCH hot surface . Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord , plugs or any part of this unit in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning . allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning appliance.
6. DO NOT operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest repair shop for examination or repair or send back to company per warranty in this booklet.
7. The use of accessory attachments is not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. DO NOT use outdoors.
9. DO NOT let the cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
10. DO NOT place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance.
12. DO NOT use appliance for other than intended use.
13. A popper that is plugged into an outlet should not be let unattended.
14. This popper will shut off automatically. To avoid over heating, add popping kernels before operating. It is recommended to allow 15 minutes between popping corn to allow unit to cool and not overhear.
15. Extreme caution must be used when unloading popcorn.
16. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk resulting from becoming entangled in tripping over a long cord.
17. Longer detachable power supply cords can be used if care is exercised in their use.
18. The marked electrical rating of and extension cord should be at least as great as electrical rating of appliance.
19. Appliance Specifications:
allow 15 minutes between popping corn for machine to cool so unit does not overheat and works effectively.
Cixi Homease Electrical Products Co., Ltd., founded in 1999, is located in Cixi Development Zone, Zhejiang Province, China, nearby Ningbo & Shanghai, enjoying convenient transportation.
Our company is one of the leading manufacturers in China, specializing in popcorn makers, cotton candy makers, mini sewing machines and other electric household appliances with our own brand of "HOMEASE" or clients' brands. We have the ability to independently research and develop new p...