|Place of Origin:||
|Packaging Detail:||export packing|
|Delivery Detail:||10 working days|
1)Complete solution for on-site CPR
2)Electronically controlled jetting laryngoscope
3)Compact, durable, and waterproof case
1) A complete solution for on-site CPR, involving opening airway, intubating, artificial/mechanical respiration, and airway drug delivery.
2) Special-designed electronically controlled jetting laryngoscope inside, which is patented internationally due to the feature of realizing ventilation and oxygen supply during intubation by applying the theory of Jet Ventilation.
3) Compact, durable, and waterproof portable case
4) Suit for ambulances, Anesthesia Dept., Emergency Dept., ICU/CCU, operation/rescue room, field rescue action team, etc.
5) Electronically Controlled Jetting Laryngoscope
6) Oxygen Tank: 2L
7) Artificial Respirator Set
8) Manual Suction Unit
9) Cricothyroid Membrane Puncture Needle
10) Oxygen Spray Needle
11) Other Disposables:
12) Intubation Tubes
13) Mouth Opener
14) Oxygen Mask
15) Oropharyngeal Airways
16) Dental Pad
Technical Specifications & Features
18) Equipped with Electronically Controlled Jetting Laryngoscope: 1 Handle, 2 Flexi-tip Blades
19) Equipped with the Cricothyroid Membrane Puncture Needle, artificial/mechanical ventilation available immediately
20) Equipped with Oxygen Spray Needle, executing jet ventilation
21) Single hand operated Manual Suction Unit: vacuum pressure value ≥ 0.04MPa, peak flow rate is about 20L / min, liquid storage bottle capacity is 200ml
22) Silicone Artificial Respirator: Volume1200-1500ml of the sphere
23) Dustproof, waterproof, shock resistant portable box
The technical parameters and features of the Jetting Laryngoscope:
24) The source of oxygen, oxygen pressure maximum value: < 0.41MPa
25) Adult blade ( Mac curved medium ): jetting oxygen pressure:0.20 - 25MPa
26) Children blade ( Mac curved trumpet ): jetting oxygen pressure:0.10 - 0.15MPa
27) Jetting oxygen supply frequency:18 – 24 bpm
28) Model of oxygen supply intubation: jet oxygen supply and continuous oxygen
29) Spray distance: 20cm
30) Cartridge capacity: 1±0.2 ml
31) Lithium battery power supply 5V,1500mA, USB charging interface
32) Ultra bright LED light source
33) Stainless steel flexible-tip blades
34) Use the laryngoscope to execute intubation with jetting oxygen supply, establishing artificial airway.
35) Use the laryngoscope to spray the cardiopulmonary resuscitation medicine when encounter the difficult of hard to supply medicine through vein.
36) Use the laryngoscope to spray anesthesia medicine onto tongue base, epiglottis and glottal, alleviating stress response of intubation.
37) Implement criothyroid membrane puncture, and then use the electronic oxygen spray needle to supply oxygen.
38) When in the implementation of tracheotomy, the oxygen spray needle provides respiration support.
39) Respiratory distress, use the artificial respirator and mask to supply oxygen.
40) After intubation or puncture, use the artificial respirator to execute ventilation.
41) Single hand operated suction unit clears oral and airway.
Provide sustainable low flow oxygen while transferring patients.