To ensure a trouble-free and reliable operation, any power system requires a telecommunication system of its own, enabling the transmission of various kinds of information, speech, data and teleprotection. In addition to standard telecommunication technologies, the power industry also uses HF Power Line Carrier Communication, utilizing high-voltage power lines as the transmission medium.
Iskra has been developing, marketing and manufacturing this equipment for more than half a century. Today, we can offer our customers and users on every continent a modern PLC equipment, meeting the standardized IEC recommendations as well as specific requirements of individual users, particularly in the territory of the former Soviet Union.
DEVICES DEDICATED FOR COMMUNICATION OVER HV LINES PLC2000
- ET8 1 up to 6 Channel PLC Equipment
- NF8 AF Access Terminal
- TG8 Narrowband FSK Modem
- ESV6 Coupling Device
DEVICES DEDICATED FOR TRANSMISSION OF TELEPROTECTION COMMANDS
- DZ8 for transmission of up to 4 commands over analog transmission channels
- DZ9 for transmission of up to 8 commands over digital transmission channels
- DPA8 for transmission of up to 32 anty emergency automation commands
- PEGASUS Managment and supervision system
- Integration of other equiment into PLC networks