Video technical support, Online support, Field maintenance and repair service
Local Service Location:
Building Materials Machinery
Place of Origin:
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Video technical support
Key Selling Points:
Easy to operate, high productivity, long life
Hollow Core Machine
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
up to the customer's requirement
1 - 3
To be negotiated
Wall column machine cement column machine vegetable greenhouse column machine new concrete pile machine is a special equipment for producing high-speed road network wall mixed hard soil piles, factories, residential wall piles, greenhouse pillars and grape rack pillars, automatic walking, continuous operation It adopts cement, sand and stone to form a single extrusion vibration. The plate making speed is 1.2-1.5 m/min. It can simultaneously produce 4-6 hollow concrete piles with solid, with and without steel bars. It is a wall panel. And the skeleton installed in the greenhouse.
Features of the I-shaped forming machine: The inside of the large frame is inlaid with welded hard wear-resistant alloy, model (YG), wear life of 8-10 million meters Motor features: China's Texas Motor (China's military industrial enterprises), motor rotors, stators all national standards, power standards, smooth operation, especially with explosion-proof motors. Reducer features; use heavy-duty horizontal reducer, shell weighting, thickening, internal gear thickening, high-frequency heat treatment, bearing heavy-duty high-quality and durable, the overall weight of the light reducer is 28 kg.
Available Models of precast prestressed concrete column making machine
No. of holes
number and diameter of wires
Electric motor power
Vibrator Motor Power (kw)
Molding Speed (m/min)
Overall dimension (mm)
Packaging & Shipping
Packing & Shipping of precast conctere column moulds
1. Quick & Free spare parts
2. 1 year global warranty for the equipment, low cost maintenance.
3. Free traning for end users at local plant
4. Customizable with sizes and colors, OEM available
Ningjin County Shuangli Building Materials Machinery Factory was founded in 2005.The factory is located at Ningjin County, Shandong Province,China.
1.Our products have a particularly good reputation in more than a dozen provinces and cities nationwide. The export has been increasing recent years, including India, Russia, Myanmar, Uzbekistan, etc.
2.We provide the stability of product quality, timely delivery, excellent after sale service, followed by customers’ trust, wide market and good reputation.
1. When did your company established?
Shuangli Building Materials Equipment Co., Ltd is established in the year 1995.
2. Where is your company location?
Our factory is located in Dezhou city, ShanDong province, China.
You can take plane to Jinan Airport, in which we'll pick you up from.
3. What is your payment term?
You can transfer the payment via T/T. We will provide you the bank detail.
Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping.
4.What are you main products?
Mainly products for precast concrete hollow core slab machine, lightweight wall panel making machine, purline/lintel/column machine, H beam/T beam, slab cutting machine, feeding dumper, tensioning machine, concrete mixer and concrete batching plant, steel wire tension machine, etc.