1. name : injection mould
2. material : 718H, S136, NAK80
3. mould standard: HASCO ( or, LKM, DEM )
Details about the molding
1. Mold system: HASCO / DME / LKM / MISUMI
2. Runner Type : Cold / Hot Runner
3. Brand of Mold Base : LKM, HASCO , DME, MISUMI, etc.
4. Main Cavity / Core Material: NAK80 / 738 / 738H / S136 / S136H / 718 / 718H / 2344 / 2316H / SKD61 / 8407 / 2510 etc.
5. Maximum Cavity Number : 400 Cavities
6. Maximum Weight of Mould; 5000 Kgs.
7. Mold leading time : 30-40 days.
8. Mold life: 500,000 shots
Details about the injection mould
1. Material of the molding products: Nylon, ABS, PMMA, PP, POM, PP, PE, PC, PBT, PA, PSU, TPU, TPE, etc..
2. Scope of molding products : Automotive plastic accessories, Computer plastic accessories, Architecture plastic accessories, Household plastic accessories , etc.
Western European, North America, Japan & Russia
T/T , L/C at sight, Western Union
Each plastic injection mould in a wooden box with strapped steel bands.
1. Rich experience in the design and manufacturing of plastic injection mould.
2. High quality , competitive price , on_time delivery and excellent servive.
3. Customers's 2D, 3D drawing or samples are welcomed.
4. OEM & ODM orders are accepted
5. Our factory already passed the ISO 9001:2008 Certificated.
6. Three-eight-hour-shifts working system, ensure the efficient production.
1. What do you need for a quotation ?
Our company is professional factory in the plastic injection products and plastic injection mould . You just need to send the 2D or 3D drawing or samples of your needed products to our company with detailed requirement about the products, then we will special person to deal with your inquiry.
2. For plastic injection mould, what standard is available for the moldbase and components:
LKM, FUTA,HASCO, DME, MISUMI , etc.
3. For the hotrunner, what standard is available ?
According to customers’ requirement, we can use the hot runner from : YUDO,HOTSYS, FISA, EWIKON, HASCO,DME, FASTHEAT, HUSCY, MOLD-MASTER,MASTIP, ANNTONG, etc
4. What material are used for the mould ?
We usually use the mould steel such as : S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718,718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
5. What software is used in your company for mould design , products design, CNC programming ?
For mould design , we use UGS, ProE, Solidworks, AutoCAD.
For Products design , we use UGS, ProE, SolidWorks, Catia, AutoCAD.
For CNC programming, we use powermill.
6. The size of the mould which you company can manufactured ?
Less than 5 Tons in weight , less than 2000mm * 2000 mm * 2000 mm in dimension.
7. How long it is for the lead time of the first mould test ?
Usually , the lead time for the first mould test is 15 ~ 45 days. The difference is based on the size and structure of the mould.
8. The payment terms for the plastic injection mould and plastic injection parts ?
For the plastic injection mould, the payment term is : 40% deposit upon confirmation of order, 40% after first mould test, 20% after final approval of samples.
For the plastic injection parts, the payment term is : 40% on order, 60% before delivery.