disaster relief shelters, military housing, and other low-cost buildings for harsh environments.
Dealer's are required & We are offer's on Rental besis also.
Welcome to Global Domes Inc., your source for Dome Homes.
At Domes, we're serious about being the International shape of the future. In that respect, our efforts are being directed towards disaster relief shelters, military housing, and other low-cost buildings for harsh environments. From large to small, Global Domes can accommodate your needs. (See below for more examples) Our fiberglass dome home is a product of almost 10 years of research, development, testing and building. Constructed of molded fiberglass with permanent colors, the dome never needs painting and requires little or no outside maintenance, with the exception of an occasional washing to keep it like new.
Global Domes Inc. is an Indian Company, manufacturing and selling dome- shaped fiberglass(FRP) houses and other formed fiberglass products using designs and techniques developed by one of the Companys founders Mr. Tushar H. Pandya (U.S.A) and Mr. Dharmesh H. Pandya in India. Global Domes Inc., has extensive knowledge of manufacturing and overseas markets. Combined with Domes technical expertise, design, and provisioning of vital master molds, plugs, custom equipment, etc., this makes for a formidable international presence in world markets and will allow rapid expansion in the most efficient manner.
Several key features of the molded modular fiberglass structure make it uniquely suited for such applications, including:
- No maintenance (the fiberglass panels used to construct the house require no painting and do not deteriorate from weather, rot, or insect infestation);
- Lower heating and cooling cost (the fiberglass panels have insulation built into them and the dome shape reduces by thirty percent the cubic feet of interior air to be heated or cooled, resulting in a 28+ R-factor);
- Structural strength (the curved surface of the panels reduces wind resistance, enabling the house to withstand straight-line winds of 140 miles per hour or more);
- Quick construction (a fiberglass home can be assembled, erected in one or two days, and finished inside within a period of two or three weeks);
- Earthquake resistance (the fiberglass panels flex instead of breaking);
- Water resistance (the fiberglass structure is completely sealed from the ground up);
- Portability (a fiberglass house can be easily disassembled and relocated to a new site).
Although a few companies exist which produce dome shaped structures using materials such as concrete, granite, molded plastic and sheet metal, but has no comparison from the features listed above. A handful of companies manufacture molded fiberglass structures, but none has developed a system comparable to that of Domes, which offers interlocking double fiberglass panels containing thermal barrier inlays (polyurethane foam insulation and optional foil sandwiched between fiberglass layers) and multiple floor plans using modular components.
We have supplied Residential Dwellings, Religious Temples, Construction Site Offices, Office Buildings, Hospital Conference Halls, Security Guard Houses, and are working with the Indian government to supply school houses, military barracks, housing, etc. Many other projects are in final stages for industrial, commercial, recreational, military and government projects. The crying need for shelter for disaster relief, the tremendous opportunities in grain storage, fuel storage, cistern and septic tank manufacture, jail facilities, cold storage facilities, military barracks, school buildings, industrial factory and warehouse buildings, large dormitory settings for workers in remote locations, greenhouses, etc. appear to be very profitable ventures for the Customers. The homes built by Global Domes Inc. could be a key factor to relieve the constant pressure on the earths limited natural resources. Our homes can provide a quality life for untold hundreds of millions of people who currently live in extreme poverty conditions. By doing so, we offer our ultimate service to Mother Nature and Mankind.
Our companys goal is to produce quality products with quality employees who are employed in conditions of honor, integrity and fairness.
As a result of the vast knowledge and experience of Global Domes Inc. management personnel, there are other fiberglass products built and marketed by us which will bring additional profit potential to our company.
Tushar H. Pandya
Dharmesh H. Pandya
Global Domes Inc.
Global Domes Inc.