|Function:||Regulation of Blood System||Dosage Form:||Capsules|
PRIME is BFAD Approved, US made and HALAL certified supplement with complete, high potency vitamins.
Complete, high potency vitamins, featuring:
• Vitamin B12 –for exceptional blood support
• Vitamin A (as beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and Dunaliella salina) – Natural sources of vitamin A, including many carotenoid cofactors for superior activity
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid; esterified C (ascorbyl palmitate) – New methods of concentrating the vitamin C in organically grown Indian Amla berry yield
naturally occurring organic vitamin C. Natural ascorbyl palmitate provides even greater vitamin C activity.
• Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) –vegetarian vitamin D3 maximizes the bone,
immune and overall health benefits beyond all other multis.
• Organic B Vitamins – Innovative new methods of concentrating the water soluble vitamins within organic holy basil, lemon, and guava yields a B-complex blend of unprecedented potency.
PRIME delivers energizing, health-enhancing phytonutrient benefits from whole food concentrates and extracts of the world’s greatest green, red, blue, yellow and white fruits and vegetables.
Organically Bound Minerals – Each serving of PRIME provides a specialized array of organically bound minerals for superior absorption, including whole brown rice amino acid chelates.
High ORAC Value – Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity is a measure of anti-oxidant activity.
"Diets rich in whole and unrefined foods, like whole grains, dark green and yellow/orange-fleshed vegetables and fruits, legumes, nuts and seeds, contain high concentrations of antioxidant phenolics, fibers and numerous other phytochemicals that may be protective against chronic diseases." - Dr. Mehmet Oz.
“Our body is composed of hundreds of trillions of cells and we need to eat 9-12 different kinds of whole foods per day. Taking whole foods in dietary supplements will help our body combat fatigue and achieve our optimum level of health. ”
- Bob Greene, Nutritionist