Printed Ladies Sports POLO T SHIRT fitting round neck

FOB Price: US $6 - 9 / Piece | Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 45000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port: shenzhen shekou
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T,Western Union,paypal
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Product Type:
Age Group:
Supply Type:
OEM Service
Polyester / Cotton
Available Sizes:
Blue, Gray, Green, Ivory, Khaki, Orange, Pink, Purple, White, Yellow
Fabric Weight:
160 grams
Plain Dyed
With Pattern
Sleeve Style:
Short Sleeve
Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Quick Dry
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
supply type:
OEM service

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Packing details: one piece/ one polybag, 60 pieces/ one carton, carton size:54cm x 50cm x 36cm,GW about 25kg
Delivery Detail: 3-6 days for sample, 15-20 days for mass orders


1 Printed Ladies Sports POLO T SHIRT fitting round neck
2.super comfortanble anti-pilling
3.high quality and competitive pric

  Printed Ladies Sports POLO T SHIRT fitting round neck

Product Name:  Printed Ladies Sports POLO T SHIRT fitting round neck
Model No:YJ-0303
Material:Polyester/ cotton
Size:USA , EU, ASI all are available
Colorvarious color up to customers intrerest
Fabric weight160g
LogoAccepted embroidered and printed logo, customzied logo are available 
Featuresoft feeling, warm and Durable,anti-pilling, anti-shrink, anti-wrinkle unfade
Supply typeOEM sevice
MOQ:100pcs each pattern each color
Packing detailsPacking details: one piece/ one polybag, 70 pieces/ one carton, carton size:54cm x 50cm x 36cm
Payment termsprepay 40% of deposit to begin the mass production,the other 60% paid before shipment



Kindly Tips 


1.Production turnover time:

Normally , it is abou 25-30 days. For some special fabrics or workmanship ,will be longer .


2.Payment terms:

We accept 40-50% T/T Deposit  ,the rest is in the period of shipment.

we also can accept Irrevocable L/C at sight .


3.Samples rules: 

we could customize the sample as your any request ,will charge sample fee based on your details .

after the order quantity is reach 1000 pcs ,we will return the sample fee to you .


4.Minimum Order Quantity :

Our MOQ is usually 100 pcs per color and design for available fabrics in the market. Some new customized fabrics will be more than 500 pcs per color and design .




Concentration makes profession   

                           Welcome to your inquiry



Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Shenzhen HongXinQi clothing Co.,Ltd is an enterprise combination of developing, designing, producing and selling fabrics and garments. We are specilized in material weaving for more than 20 years and with strength of producing garments for more than 8 years.and More than 2,000 pieces of new clothing in the sample room.
There are kinds of items in our production lines, e.g. golf polo shirts, golf coat, golf vest, golf pants, leisure polo shirts, tee shirts, outdoor sports t-shirts,etc. ... View detail

Basic Information

Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company, Business Service (Transportation, finance, travel, Ads, etc)  
Main Products: Golf Clothes(Golf Polo Shirt,Golf Windbreaker,Golf Shirt,Golf Tee Shirt,Golf Pants),Sports Clothes(Sport T-shirt,Sport Polo Shirt,Sport Shorts)  
Number Of Employees: 11 - 50 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Oceania
North America
Southeast Asia
Eastern Asia
South America
Western Europe
Mid East
Domestic Market
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million  
Export Percentage: 71% - 80%  
Trade Shows: garnents&accessories    

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters  
Factory Location: 4F NO201,Botanical Garden road, longgang shenzhen  
No. of Production Lines: 3  
Number of R&D Staff: Less than 5 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Certifications: SA8000
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Download and view Report
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

How It Works

China (Mainland) | Contact Details
Key Strengths: Assessment Report by
Experience: Established 2005 , 8 years OEM

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Heidi Hu
Ms. Heidi Hu:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: