Unlike common vegetable oils, jojoba oil is chemically very similar to human sebum. Most jojoba oil is consumed as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products, especially skin care and hair care. Jojoba derivatives, including jojoba esters, isopropyl jojobate and jojoba alcohol, are particularly widely used in this context. Jojoba oil can be used to remove kajol. Jojoba oil is popular with stretched lobes. It aids in the healing process. Jojoba oil is also used as a replacement for whale oil and its derivatives, such as cetyl alcohol. The ban on importing whale oil to the US in 1971 led to the discovery that it is "in many regards superior to sperm oil for applications in the cosmetics and other industries." Jojoba oil is a fungicide, and can be used for controlling mildew. Jojoba oil is edible, but acaloric and non-digestible, meaning the oil will pass through the intestines unchanged and can cause an unpleasant result called steatorrhea. Jojoba oil is an exceptional moisturizer. Jojoba biodiesel has been explored as a cheap, sustainable fuel that can serve as a substitute for petroleum diesel.
Jojoba is grown for the liquid wax (commonly called jojoba oil) in its seeds. This oil is rare in that it is an extremely long (C36-C46) straight-chain wax ester and not a triglyceride, making jojoba and its derivative jojoba esters more similar to human sebum and whale oil than to traditional vegetable oils. Jojoba oil is easily refined to be odorless, colorless and oxidatively stable, and is often used in cosmetics as a moisturizer and as a carrier oil for specialty fragrances.
Unrefined jojoba oil appears as a clear golden liquid at room temperature with a slightly fatty odor. Refined jojoba oil is colorless and odorless. The melting point of jojoba oil is approximately 10¡ãC and the iodine value is approximately 80 Jojoba oil is relatively shelf-stable when compared with other vegetable oils. It has an Oxidative Stability Index of approximately 60, which means that it is more shelf-stable than oils of safflower oil, canola oil, almond oil or squalene but less than castor oil, macadamia oil and coconut oil.
1.Eye and Face Makeup Remover
Add a few drops of jojoba oil to fingers or to a cotton ball and wipe over eyes and face. Rinse off with water and follow with regular cleanser.
2. Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer
To cleanse normal to dry skin, apply with a few drops on fingers or cotton ball. Remove with water. Pat a few more drops on to damp skin for a lasting moisture treatment.
3. Body Moisturizer
Apply immediately after shower or bath, while skin is still damp. It seals in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
4. Massage and Bath Oil Great for a massage therapist or for use at home. Perfect for sensitive skin. Add a few drops to your bath to leave skin moisturized, soft, and smooth.
5. Foot and Hand Softener Use alone or add a few drops to your regular moisturizer. For an intense foot treatment, apply oil, wrap in gauze and put on socks. Leave on for at least one hour. Feet will be beautifully soft and smooth.
6. Hair and Scalp Massage Add a few drops to hands. Massage into scalp to relieve dryness.
7. Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair Smooth a quarter-sized amount of oil over damp hair, focusing on ends. Wait 5-10 minutes before shampooing out. To help mend split ends, rub one or two drops onto ends.
8. Lip Conditioner Apply to finger and smooth onto lips. Works great as an overnight treatment
9. Cuticle Oil Apply a few drops to rough, dry cuticles at least once per day.
10. Shaving Prep and Aftershave Apply to beard or desired area beneath your shaving product. Helps prevent razor burn and leaves skin smooth and soft. Apply directly after shaving to effectively soothe and moisturize skin.
11. Carrier Oil Dilute a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as Tea Tree Oil or Lavender, in Jojoba Oil prior to massaging into the skin.
12. Summer Hair Protection Massage a quarter-sized amount to hair before going swimming to protect it from chlorine and salt water.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging for Essential Oil: 30ml /50ml/100ml amber or green glass bottles pasted with customers' label sticker, wrapped with bubble wrap sheet;
1kg/5kg special plastic bottle; 25kg/180kg iron drums
Storage:Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze. Keepaway from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: two years when properly stored
1.Fast delivery, Best service, Competitive prices!
2.Free sample available!
Q1: Can i get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime?
A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.
Q7: How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.
Q8: How to contact us ?
A:You can chat with us by Trademanager,MSN&Skype Online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can dial our telephone directly, you will get our reply. Send Email to us.
If you are interested in this product, Please click here and send me an Inquiry!