|Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||SGLH||Model Number:||
SG-portable used basketball flooring
|Thickness:||13mm||Material:||pp||Style:||portable used basketball flooring|
|Lifetime:||8-12 years||Usage:||Indoor&outdoor||Ball bounce:||96%|
|Packaging Detail:||Packaging: five-storey corrugated box and inner plastic bag For 250*250*13mm 4sqm/carton 540*280*425mm; 8sqm/carton 550*545*320mm For 304.8*304.8*13mm 6sqm/carton 648*338*435mm|
|Delivery Detail:||3-10 working day after deposit|
Portable used basketball flooring
Professinal manufacture anti slip modular interlocking portable used basketball flooring with excellent quality
Introduction of suspend interlocking flooring
100% recyclablehigh density polypropylene
strong resilience, build once, use many, Non-fade interlocking sports flooring, Low maintain cost, waterproof, Eco-friendly, Anti-slip, No residual moisture or smell left inside
Basketball, Futsal, Tennis, Hockey, tennis, Gym Kindergarten, etc
Load Capacity, kg
Coefficient of sliding friction
after 24 hours in 70°C high temperature, No bulging or distortion
after 24 hours in -40°C low temperature, then immediately do free drop test from 1 meter high, No fracture and damage
There are 590 pillars in the back of 250*250*13mm floor, and 806 pillars in the back of 304.8*304.8*13mm floor. All of them are strong enough to bear the weight and absorb the impact of movement as well as provide adequate support for your ankles and feet.
1. Continuous remove 10,000 times
2. Resilient surface for high impact sports
3. Extreme durability and consistent performance for life of court
4. Anti Slip Surface, Anti- bacterial
5. Easy to install (no adhesive required), Easy to maintenance
6. Easy access to base beneath
7. Special design for water drainage
8. Special manufacturing process reduces smell
basketball court, volleyball court, handball court, garage, tennis court, futsal sports court, etc
1. Installation is very easy. It can be installed directly over the concrete, asphalt or any other hard and flat surface. There are edgings for the finished courts. The worker should knock the connection slot by rubber hammer. If the floor cannot match your court, screws are need, and you should use the paper knife or circular saw to cut the tiles to make a perfect fit.
2. The construction ground must be kept clean, dry and without any crack.
3. The floors must be spread out and laid on the ground for more than 24 hours and the temperature at the scene mustn't be lower than 15°C. The floors are installed after reduction.
1. Never step on the floor with athletic shoes with nails and high-heeled shoes in order to protect the athletes from injure;
2. In order to avoid damages, never knock the flooring violently with sharp objects.
3. Never splash the corrosive liquids like sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid on the flooring in order to avoid any corrosion.
4. Try to clearing the snow immediately after snowing; and do not let the snow pile up for a long time on the flooring in order to avoid affection on usage.
5. Rinse the flooring with water frequently in order to maintain the cleanness.
MULTI-FUNCTION: USED IN MANY PLACES IN OUR PORTABLE SPOTRS FLOORING: