The filament is stored in a sealed vacuum bag and placed in a gift box.
Carton Size: 44*38*23cm
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
100% no bubble
1.75mm / 3.0mm
RoHS , Reach
pla plus filament 1.75mm
PLA+ have Better Toughness; Better Surface Brightness;
Fresh color PLA color not as bright and fresh as PLA+
♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
♥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:SUNLU insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA Plus 3D printer filaments are backed by SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click "Add to Cart" button right now!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since PLA material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture. We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness. Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament.
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
Shipment and Payment
1. Is SUNLU a factory or trading company?
SUNLU is a direct factory with ISO9001, SGS, TUV proved.
2. What payment way is available by SUNLU?
ISO9001 Alibaba Assurance Trade order, T/T, Paypal, Western Union are good.
3. What is your term of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB Shenzhen or FOB Guangzhou. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
4. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.
5. Do you offer a guarantee for the products?
Yes, we offer a 1-year warranty for our products.
6. Do you have any certificates on your products?
Yes, our factory proved by ISO9001, SGS, TUV; our 3d printer filament passed RoHS, REACH; our 3d pen passed CE, FCC, RoHS.
7. Is it possible to do a customized order?
Yes, OEM, ODM, are welcome, customize your own brand, logo and package box are our strong point.
8. Could you send products to my country?
Yes, we do business in every corner of the world, please contact us to consult the details delivery charge.
9. If outside of China(Mainland), must I pay customs duties, import taxes, VATS, etc...?
Yes, customs fees, import taxes, and VAT may apply and not include in your order total cost. Please kindly know that we could not estimate your countries' import taxes. I would suggest you try a duty estimating website like Duty Calculator.