Professional Epoxy resin crystal ab glue for digital album frames
Colourless, Low odor, high grade of transparency, elastic, no fade.
Appearance and physical characteristics
Compounding ratio A:B =3:1(weight)
Usage time: 25°C*30 minutes(100g mix amount)
Condition of cure: More than 20°C--25°C/8-12 hours
1. We should stick photo to the MDF wood board by using double side adhesive tape.
2. Mix A glue and B glue
3. Pour AB glue to the photo board
4. Put them in this crystal ceramic machine, it will be dry and become crystal
- The board should be kept clean before it is poured glue
- Compounding ratio is weight rate, not volume rate. The AB glue should be blended substantially.
- Please pour AB glue in time after we blend it. And we should use up it in certain amount time
- 26°C is the best temperature to curing the AB glue.
It is epoxy resin glue, it has such good characteristics:
- Very good flowing property
- Excellent defoaming performance
- Smooth, high gloss, No bubbles