We always keep most colors nonwoven fabrics in storage for customers' choice in weight of 80 gsm, 75 gsm, 145gsm,etc.
If you need any other colros and other weight, pls kindly let us know, in fact, most of colros and weights are OK.
In order to suit customers' different needs, we offer different grades of raw accessories for our customers to choose.
We may provide silk-screem printing, heat-transfer printing, laminations, embroidery,etc.
The specific size of nonwoven promotional bags are based on customers' specific needs and requirements.
6, Payment Terms:
30% of down payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C.
Dear Customers, if you are interested in our pp nonwoven promotionl and shopping bags, pls kindly contact us for further informations. We believe we can provide you satisfying and excellent nonwoven bags.
Sincerely welcome your any inquiries and emails for the business affairs.
The Advantages of Best Company:
1. We are global leading professional manufacturer of non-woven bag,such as tote bag,shopping bag,suit bag,cooler bag and so on.
2. Our products are made of 100% polypropylene and contain no harmful substance, which are friendly to the environment for its easy degradation by leaving outside.
3. We adopt superior non-woven fabric to assure to provide the top quality products.
4. Our current daily production is up to 40000 pcs that we have the capacity of handling large orders.
5. Printing: silkscreen printing, heat transfer printing and embroidery available.
6. The normally delivery time is within 30 days, but if clients are really in an emergency we can also complete the order in 15 days.
Chongqing Best Nonwoven Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of PP spun-bound non-woven fabric and related products in Southwest China. Located in Qijiang Industrial Park, Chongqing, China, it is just 35-minute-driving to the urban area of Chongqing City,which is the international business center of Southwest China.
BEST company occupies 200 acres, in which the office and production area covers 180, 000 square meters.With a total investment 200 million yuan, we has a large number of ... View detail