1. applied to conveyance of industrial compressed air ;
2. for mining and building engineering and the water at the temperature of 70°C in industry, construction and agriculture.
3. applied to conveyance of compressed air and water with maximum working pressure 2.0MPa (20Bar/300psi);
1. The protective layer can be oil resistant for the working place stained with oil (it should be marked in the order.)
2.Applicable standard: air hose: DIN EN ISO 2398-1997, HG1186-92; water hose: ISO 1403-1986, HG2184-91
- Anti-ozone aging: in the standard test chamber,
- Concentration: 50+/-5pphm;
- Temperature: 40+/-2°C; testing period: 72t; without crack.
- Heat-proof aging: in the standard aging chamber,
- temperature: 70+/-1°C;
- testing period: 72t;
- tensile change: not more than -20%;
5. tensile stretch: not more than -40%.
6. Physical properties: tensile stretch of inner and outer rubber layer: ≥250%;
7. flexibility of hose is sound under -30+/-2 °C for 5t;
Without craze crack or fracture after 180° bending over or doubling.
1. Inner tube: Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR);
2. Reinforcement: Polyester fiber spiral line.;
3.Cover: Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) and Nature rubber blends;
Smooth/Fabric finish, black, red and yellow etc.
-30°C to 70°C
10 times of proper diameter dimension
Standard dual protective packaging; transparent PE film intertwined inner layer; braided spiraled outer layer;
Please supply, if needed, specific standard parameters or detailed drawing while placing an order