• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
About 81209 results:
Plastic Film (26958) , Protective Packaging (100) , Packaging Bags (3446)
Add to My Favorites Added to My Favorites

Professional soft transparent PE shrink film on roll with factory price

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $3 - 7 / Piece | 1000 Piece/Pieces other (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
150 Ton/Tons per Quarter other
Seller Support:
Payment protection
On-time shipment
Product quality protection

Quick Details

LDPE , HDPE + oxo-biodegradable additive, corn starch;, LDPE , HDPE + oxo-biodegradable additive, corn starch;
Stretch Film, PE shrink film, PE film roll, PE film price
Packaging Film, Packaging Film
Moisture Proof, Moisture Proof
Soft, Soft
Processing Type:
Blow Molding, Blow Molding
Transparent, Transparent
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Inner-BAG, Outer-CTN
ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Packing:Inner-BAG, Outer-CTN. Other packing request can be acceptable but the extra expenses will be for buyer's account.
Delivery Detail: about 25 days after sampels confirmed, and get the deposite.
Product Description

Dear Customer,

We are export and professional in manufacturing plastic packaging bag.
We have passed the SGS test report and ISO9001,ISO14001,D2W certification.


Soft transparent PE shrink film on roll
1.Material: LDPE , HDPE + oxo-biodegradable additive, corn starch;
2.The size are customed as clients demand;
3.Any printing logo are available; (max 8 colors printing);
4.High quality , reasonable price and fast delivery;
6.Suitable for shopping,gifts and promotions;
7.Should give us the cost of samples if you want samples.But we will reciperare it to you when we have a business.


Item NameProfessional soft transparent PE shrink film on roll with factory price


LDPE , HDPE + oxo-biodegradable additive, corn starch;




200pcs/roll, 2000pcs/carton. Or as request

Processing Type

Blow Molding


30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading

Quality Control

Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping 


ISO-9001, EPI certificate, SGS Test report

OEM service:



Related Product


Packaging & Shipping



Company Information



Our Services

Why choose us?

Our advantages:

1.Full equipped printing technology

2.On time delivery

3.Quality guarantee

4.Good services


Your inquiry will be answered within 24 hours, wish to be your long term partner. If you have any problem, welcome to contact with us.

we will do our best for you. Your satisfaction is our goal. We seek for win-win transaction.

Welcome to contact with us for more professional information!



Q1. What's your product range?

- PE bag: T-shirt bag, Die-cut bag, Wicket bag, Ziplock bag, Newspaper bag, Patch bag (weld) and Softloop handle bag ect;

- OPP bag: Flat bag, Resealable bag, Cardheader bag, Irregular shape bag for pad packing ect;

- Composite bag: Food bag, Coffee bag, Pet food bag, stand-up bag, milk storage bag and Liquid packaging bag with spout ect;

- Packaging film: Aluminum foil, composited film, OPP film and PE film ect


Q2. Are you a manufacturer?

- Yes, we have been providing professional solutions in plastic packaging industry for more than 8 years


Q3. What information should I let you know if you want to get a quotation?

- Size (width x gesset x length)

- Material and thickness

- How many printing colors (or you can send design to us for checking)


- If possible, please also advise the usage of the bag and it's best to send some samples for checking.


Q4. How many days will the samples be ready and how about the mass production time?

- Sampling tme: 5-7 days

- Mass production: around 10 days for OPP bag and composite bag; around 30 days for PE bags


Q5. Do you inspect the finished products:

- Yes, each step of production will be carried out inspection by QC persons.


Q6. How do you ship the finished products:

- By sea

- By air

- By courier: DHL, Fedex, UPS ect

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date

Send your message to this supplier

Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
1 Transactions 2,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
You May Like: