|Place of Origin:||
Hebei China (Mainland)
6x8cm, 8x10cm, 8x12cm, 10x12cm
GI wire, Galfan wire, Plastic wire
2.2&2.7mm / 2.7&3.4mm / 3.0&3.9mm
2x1x0.5m, 2x1x1, 3x1x1, 4x1x1
|Packaging Detail:||-packing with metal strip, -with plastic film and wooden pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||one week|
Protector Gabion boxes stand out as the simple , efficient and economical solution, as the cages are simply filled with stone.
Gabions are double-twisted wire mesh baskets made of hexagonal woven wire, Each gabion is usually divided into cells by wire mesh panels called diaphgram positioned at approximately 1m centres to stregthen them. In order to reinforce the structure, all mesh panel edges are selvedged with a wire having a greater diameter than the mesh wire.
- Mesh size:
1) Heavily galvanzied wire
2) Galfan wire
3) PVC coated wire
4) PE coated wire
With wire thicknesses ranging from 1.80mm to 4.0mm.
The mesh wire can be depending on the application and the requirement.
1) Mass-gravity walls
2) Skin reventment walls
3) Reinforced soil walls
4) Terrace walls
5) River canal lining
6) River training structures e.g. Groynes
7) Gabion weir or dam structures
8) Roadway culvert in or outlet structures
9) Low-level or Irish crossings
10) Longitudinal river structures
13) Rockfall mesh netting
14) River diversion structures
15) Mine primary crusher walls
16) Architectural applications
17) Bridge abutments and protection.