1.1 year guarantee
2. Two hydraulic motors
3. Germany Siemens PLC
4. Table and Mould vibration
5. Enviromental Protection
ZCJK QTY9-18 Full-automatic Block Making Machine Line
1. Omnibearing vibration of table and mold improves the density of bricks. In order to get even transmission of vibration force, two-way mode is adopted in the lower vibration with two vibration tanks linked to each other by two hydraulic motors.
2. The material feeder with a spiral reticulation structure distributes materials evenly, which shortens the operation time and then the mold cycling time.
3. Due to its multi-function and advanced technology, it can be applied to produce various types of concrete blocks, standard bricks, perforated bricks and paving bricks. These products are of good quality, high compression strength and accurate dimension. Besides, more kinds can be produced such as color paving bricks, color grassland bricks and curb bricks if the secondary distributing device is added to the line.
4.The main frame is wide for the convenience of mold filling, so more blocks can be made. In order to get even pressure, three oil reservoirs are used, which raise the pressure to as high as 100t. Moreover, the smallest reservoir in the middle increases the operating speed of the left and right ones respectively, thus improving the productivity.
5. It is applicable to sand, stone chips, slag, coal dust, fly coal ash, furnace slag and construction waste etc.
6.This machine with an integration of mechanism, electronics and hydraulics is automatically controlled by the PLC computer, which supervises every phase through the whole course. Once fault is detected, the machine can lock itself. Meanwhile, output statistics is made by the computer. Thus, it holds a leading position for its outstanding performance in terms of environmental protection.
The headquarters of Beijing Zhongcai Jianke Institute of Science and Technology for Building Materials is located in the building of ITIBMIC (Institute of Technical Information for Building Materials Industry of China), specializing in building materials machineries. With the advantage of professional technologies and scientific research achievements, the institute has been admitted as a member to both the CBTIA (China Brick & Tile Industry Association) and CBMMA (China Building Materials...