PRICE : 27 USD
5 Times Auto Full Azan ( Al-Fajr, Dhuhr, Al Asr, Maghrib, al- Isha).
· Digital Compass for Qibla Direction (Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe,
· Digital Time and Calendar.
· Stopwatch, Alarm & Timer.
· Elegant design.
· Warranty: 1 year on the watch from date of purchace against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship except damage arise from improper use, negligence and normal wear and tear.
Press Mode to change the difference mode following sequence: Time & Calender,Qibla Direction,Alarm, Prayer Time&Azan (Al-Fajr, Dhuhr, Al Asr, Maghrib, al- Isha) and Stopwatch
PRESS UP BUTTON FOR TALKING AZAN MODE HOW TO SET THE TIME.
A.Digital Compass for Qibla Direction
1. Press MODE to enter QIBLA MODE
2. Press SET to select AREA. Use UP or DOWN to select area in the following sequence: Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, .
3. Press MODE again to select COUNTRY. Use UP or DOWN to select country.
4. Press MODE again to select CITY. Use UP or DOWN to select city.
THE DIGITAL COMPASS WILL APEAR DIRECTLY AFTER STEP (3) IF THERE IS ONLY ONE CITY IN THIS COUNTRY.
5. Press SET to finish the selection for country or city.
6. Turn around the compass to let the arrow of compass to poin same direction with the Red letter of N on lens of watch
NOTE: PLACE THE WATCH (COMPASS) FAR FROM METALLIC OBJECT & PUT THE COMPASS FLAT COMPLETELY ON DESK WHILE IN QIBLA MODE.
7. Now the digital compass points to the direction of Qibla
B. Five Time prayer ( Al-Fajr, Dhuhr, Al Asr, Maghrib, al- Isha).
1. Press MODE Time ( Al-Fajr, Dhuhr, Al Asr, Maghrib, al- Isha).
2. Use UP or DOWN
3. Press SET until the hour digits start to flash
4. Press MODE to change the selection in the following sequence: Hour and Minute
5. Use UP to increase the selected digits or DOWN to decrease the selected digits during digits flashing.
6. After you set the azan time, Press SET to return to the Al- Fajr MODE.
*WHEN THE AL FAJR IS SWITCHED ON, THE AZAN SOUNDS AT THE PRESET TIME EACH DAY.PRESS ANY BUTTON TO STOP THE AZAN AFTER