Quad Charger for PS3 MOVE
For PS3 MOVE Quad Charger is a product designed and developed according to the PS3 MOVE controller. It is dedicated to electricity supplementary of the PS3 MOVE controller and also it can charge four controllers at the same time. Just insert the PS3 MOVE controller into the charger in correct direction. Moreover, this product looks quite attractive and stylish.
- It is designed and developed according to the PS3 MOVE controller.
- It is dedicated to the PS3 MOVE controller to charge.
- It can charge four PS3 MOVE controllers at the same time.
- Just insert and you can charge the controller at any time without external power source
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Input MAX current:1.6A
- Output MAX current: 1.6A
4. Output voltage: DC5V
5. Output ripple: 5% Mv
6. Length of USB-MINI USB converting cable: 80CM
8. Shell material: ABS
9. Dimensions: 120*120*58.5MM
10. Color: black
1. Insert the Mini USB plug of the attached USB-Mini USB converting cable into the charge stand, and insert the other two USB plugs of the cable into the USB interface of the console. (You must insert the longer USB plug into the console first and then the shorter one)
2. When connect the charger with power, the LED indicator on the charger will be on. While insert the PS3 MOVE controller which need to be charged into any corresponding MINI 5PIN charge slot, the LED on the controller will flash, which showing that it is working normally and PS3 MOVE controller begin to charge. When fully charged, the LED on the controller will be off.
1. Please use dedicated USB-Mini USB converting cable to charge.
2. When charging PS3 MOVE controllers, both of the USB plugs of the attached USB-Mini USB converting cable should be inserted into the USB interface of the console. The two USB plugs-one is long and the other one is shorter. There is no data of the long USB cable, so you can not charge the controller by only insert the long USB plug. You must insert the longer USB plug into the console first and then the shorter one.
3. Please remove the power when not using the product for a long time.
4. Make sure that the power supply of the charger is within the range of the input power.
5. Do not leave the product in high heat and damp conditions.
6. Please turn to the maintenance department rather than dismantle it by yourself if the product should break.
7. Only use a chemical-free dry cloth to clean the product.