Part of the Plant Used: pods (Fresh, 100% Natural)
Extract Method: Grain Alcohol/Water
Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) is a traditional vegetable crop with considerable area under cultivation in Africa and Asia. It has been called “a perfect villager’s vegetable” in America because of its robust nature, dietary fibers and distinct seed protein balanced in both lysine and tryptophan amino acids (unlike the proteins of cereals and pulses) it provides.
Okra pods are commonly used in Asia as a vegetable, but also as traditional medicine for many different purposes; e.g. as diuretic agent, for treatment of dental diseases and to reduce or prevent gastric irritations. The healthy properties are suggested to originate from the high polysaccharide content of okra pods.
3)Enhance Cardiac Output
1)Okra polysaccharides are also known for their highly viscous and slimy appearance. So they are also used as egg- white substitute, butter and egg substitute in a low fat brownie recipe, fat ingredient substitute in chocolate bar cookies and milk-fat ingredient substitute in a frozen chocolate dairy dessert.
2)Very low in calories, provides just 30 cal per 100 g and contains no saturated fats or cholesterol; but is a rich source of dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins; recommended in cholesterol controlling and weight reduction programs.
3)The rich fiber and mucilaginous content in Okra pods helps smooth peristalsis of digested food particles and relieve constipation condition.
Advantage of Botaniex,Inc.
1.Free sample(10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume response 2.100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient 3.Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service 4.ISO/HACCP/KOSHER/GMPs/FDA 5.Leading plant extract manufacturer .
Packing and Storage
1) 25kg/drum (25kg net weight, 28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter)
2) 10kg/drum (10kg net weight, 12kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 310mm high, 400mm diameter)
3) 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer PE)
4) 5kg/kg (5kg net weight, 5.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag; Outer: paper carton; Inner: double-layer PE)
5) Customized package is available.
Storage Situation:Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container and in ventilated area, kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Shelf Life:Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.