Discharge test result as follow (condition: +20°C+/-2°C and 60+/-15% RH).
3. Leakage Resistance & Safety Requirement Test
High heat and
humidity storage test
High Temperature Exposure
When exposed to a temperature of
45 +/-2 ℃,60+/-15% RH
for a period of 20days
Click the picture below to view more products↓↓↓
Packaging shall be a form agreed by both parties ↑
1. Store in cool, dry place before use.
2. Do not keep batteries at temperature of 35℃ or above.
3. Do not keep batteries at relative humidity of 70% or above.
Jiaxing Hi-Energy Battery Factory was established in 1995, is a Co.,Ltd. Own 12,000 square meters architectures and staff members over 150. Passed ISO9001 certification. Member to formulate Chinese National Standard of Primary Battery. Produce more than 400 million batteries annual. Products are all base IEC standard, have passed the 2006/66/EC certification by SGS. The quality of products is completely complied with the latest Europe requirement of batteries. Welcome for your contacting and cooperation.
Precaution & Handling:
1. Do not disassemble or short-circuit batteries.
2. Do not recharge batteries.
3. Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
4. Do not allow metal objects to contact the battery terminals.
5. Do not mix with used or other battery type (such as alkaline with carbon zinc).
6. Do not solder the batteries directly. If soldering or welding connection to the battery is required, consult our engineer for proper methods.
7. Do not over-discharge batteries. Force discharging batteries by external power source in a series may cause explosion.
8. To install or remove batteries, follow the equipment manufacturer’s instructions.
9. Keep battery away from small children. If swallowed, consult a physician at once.
10. Remove batteries from device when it is not in use.