Storage 1 year ≥86min ≥135cycles ≥110min ≥325min ≥14.5h ≥27h
6. LEAKAGE RESISTANCE
(1) The delivered batteries stored under normal non-air conditioned environments shall not have electrolyte leakage during the guarantee period.
(2) Over discharge leakage test
Test conditions: 20±2°C,RH 60±15%,3.9Ωcontinuous discharge to 0.6V
Requirement: no visible leakage.
7. SECURITY CHARACTERISTICS
(1) External short circuit:
The terminal of an un-discharged battery is connected by wire. The circuit is completely for 24hours or until the case temperature has return to environment. With the course, the battery will not leakage or explode.
(2) Incorrect installation:
4 pieces of battery are in series connected and one of them is under incorrect polarity for 24 hours or until the case temperature has return to environment. With the course, the battery will not leakage or explode.
(3) For further Security acceptance tests are to be agreed between BODAWUTONG and purchaser.
8. EXPIRY PERIOD:
9. EXPIRY DATE MARKING:
(1) Production date marked on the bottom plate of finished cells. For example: 2012-01 means produced on Jan.2012. Shelf life 24 month marked on bottom of sticker label.
(2) For private label, can mark according to customer's requirements.
The package can be packed according to customer order’s detail requirement