|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||goldenqueen||Model Number:||R6|
|Battery Type:||Zinc Carbon||Nominal Voltage:||1.5V||Size:||9V|
|Packaging Detail:||shrink pack and blister card|
|Delivery Detail:||35 days after confirming the samples|
R6 carbon zinc battery
super power battery
This specification is applicable to Golden Queen battery produce with R6P (No Mercury Added).
2.1 Type designation
2.2 Reference Document
IEC 60086-1:2007---Primary Batteries- Part 1: General
IEC 60086-2:2007---Primary Batteries- Part 2: Physical and electrical specifications
IEC 60086-5:2005---Primary Batteries- Part 5: Safety of Batteries with aqueous electrolyte
2.3 Chemical system
2.4 Nominal voltage: 1.5 V
2.5 Weight: approximate 16.0g
2.6 Dimension (mm)
/ min max
Φ 13.5 14.5
A 49.5 50.5
C 7.0 -
F - 5.5
G 0.9 -
2.7 Heavy metal contents
Mercury max 1ppm / battery
Cadmium max 20 ppm / battery
Lead max 1000ppm / battery
The products shall be free from dents, scratches, corrosion, contamination, or disfigurations, which affect service and sale ability.
4. ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS (3.9Ω, 0.3S, 20±2°C)
/ OCV(V) CCV(V)
Initial 1.67 1.48
Storage 1 year 1.62 1.40
Note: storage condition: 20±5°C, RH: 45%-75%
5. Discharge Capacity (20±5°C, RH: 45%-75%)
Load 3.9Ω 1.8Ω 3.9Ω 10Ω 24Ω 43Ω
Discharge mode 24h/d 15s/min,24h/d 1h/d 1h/d 15s/m,8h/d 4h/d
end voltage 0.9V 0.9V 0.8V 0.9V 1.0V 0.9V
Initial ≥95min ≥150cycles ≥120min ≥360min ≥16h ≥29h
Storage 1 year ≥86min ≥135cycles ≥110min ≥325min ≥14.5h ≥27h
6. LEAKAGE RESISTANCE
(1) The delivered batteries stored under normal non-air conditioned environments shall not have electrolyte leakage during the guarantee period.
(2) Over discharge leakage test
Test conditions: 20±2°C,RH 60±15%,3.9Ωcontinuous discharge to 0.6V
Requirement: no visible leakage.
7. SECURITY CHARACTERISTICS
(1) External short circuit:
The terminal of an un-discharged battery is connected by wire. The circuit is completely for 24hours or until the case temperature has return to environment. With the course, the battery will not leakage or explode.
(2) Incorrect installation:
4 pieces of battery are in series connected and one of them is under incorrect polarity for 24 hours or until the case temperature has return to environment. With the course, the battery will not leakage or explode.
(3) For further Security acceptance tests are to be agreed between BODAWUTONG and purchaser.
8. EXPIRY PERIOD:
9. EXPIRY DATE MARKING:
(1) Production date marked on the bottom plate of finished cells. For example: 2012-01 means produced on Jan.2012. Shelf life 24 month marked on bottom of sticker label.
(2) For private label, can mark according to customer's requirements.
The package can be packed according to customer order’s detail requirement.