GPS tracking system for cars, helicopters and vehicles which does not use cellular network
The GPS/RF (radio frequency GPS tracking system) PROTECTOR RF allows tracking of vehicles, mobile assets and even people by using radio frequency links instead of ordinary GSM/cellular connections.
Entirely developed by SPECTRADOME to suit its military clients' specifications, this civilian-use version offers tactical radio frequency tracking with GPS precision and it was designed to allow hassle-free multiple target tracking within urban and non-urban environments.
Easily deployable in a matter of minutes, the PROTECTOR RF tracking system will help you locating your target vehicle/asset or personnel even if they should enter any building, tunnel or ground parking lot (GPS/RF-DF Doppler version only). Specifically designed for professional users, this cutting-edge tracking system is definitely the right product for those who need a reliable GPS tracking system that is NOT based on GSM/cellular technology to send out GPS tracking data.
Apart from being immune to low GSM/cellphone signal coverage/loss issues, our system presents the truly remarkable advantage to offer GPS tracking at ZERO airtime costs.
System already comes in a tactical configuration that is able to simultanteously track and display multiple targets on georeferentiated basemap (included and available for both EU and US).
Encrypted and military-grade versions of this system are also available, whereas the basic version consists of:
- mobile tracking, control and monitoring unit with RF receiver
- external vehicle antenna with magnet mount (compatible for use onto any metal surface)
- GPS differential antenna embeeded in control unit
- computer-assisted GPS tracking and data display on electronic basemap
- color LCD TFT screen
- SD memory card slot (SD card not included) for GPS tracking data logging/recording and storage
- embedded rechargeable battery system with included battery charger
- IP67 MIL-STD carrying case
- one IP67 mobile GPS/RF tracking unit operating on VHF 14xMhz frequency (customized and military frequencies also available upon request).
Each single control unit is also able to allow differential GPS tracking (i.e.: your own GPS position is displayed ALONG with the target/s position/s) and offers dual use so that it can be operated either as tracking or tracker unit depending on user's needs. When two or more main control units are used together, 2-way voice communication among units is also allowed.
System is suitable for an extremely wide variety of applications: vehicle, personnel, car, boat, plane, helicopter tracking are all feasible.
System is available in two different versions: basic GPS/RF (GPS/RF tracking only) and GPS/RF-DF (equipped with Doppler tracker).