2. Excellent hardness and abrasion/impact resistance
3. Available colors
4. Health and Environmental Protection
5. Consistent color and appearance of the product
6. Best corrosion resistance
7. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
8. The ability to survive in highly corrosive environments
9. Flexibility to allow forming after coating
10. High durability
11. Resistance to chipping
12. Chemical resistant weather resistant
Powder coating technical parameters:
Pencil hardness instrument
≥ 50 kg.cm
≥ 6 mm
Resistance to salt spray
≥ 500 Hs
≥ 9 grade
Resistance to heat and humidity
≥ 1000 Hs
Slight loss of gloss
ATT: Above tests adopt 0.8mm deoiling and derusting cold-rolled steel sheets, coating film thickness 60~80um; performance index of coating film will change with brilliance changing.
Cold Rolled/Hot Rolled Steel
Aluminum Extrusions and Castings
Rare Earth Magnets (NdFeB)
NiZn Plated Steel
Powder Metallurgy Parts
We offer powder coating capabilities that include a wide spectrum of colors, thickness, textures, softness, edge coverages, flexibilities, machinabilities, smoothness and temperature ranges.
Thousands of products and parts are currently powder coated:
1. Appliances- The appliance industry benefits from powder coating on front and side panels of ranges and refrigerators, washer tops and lids, dryer drums, air-conditioner cabinets, water heaters, dishwasher racks, and cavities of microwave ovens. Powder coating has also replaced porcelain enamel on many washer and dryer parts.
2. Automotive- The automotive industry uses powder coating on wheels, bumpers, hubcaps, door handles, decorative trim and accent parts, truck beds, radiators, filters, and numerous engine parts. A clear powder topcoat has been developed to protect auto bodies. BMW and Volvo are using it on their new model cars, and GM, Ford, and Chrysler have formed a consortium to test this technique on their production lines.
3. Architecture/Building- The architectural and building market powder coats aluminum extrusions used on frames for windows and doors and modular furniture. Many highways and building projects use powder coating on light poles, guardrails, signs, posts, and fencing.
4. Everyday Products- There are innumerable everyday uses for powder coated products such as lighting fixtures, antennas, and electrical components. Farmers have powder coated tractors and farm equipment. Fitness buffs use golf clubs and golf carts, ski poles and bindings, snowmobiles, bicycles, and exercise equipment, all of which are powder coated. Shop owners have powder coated display racks, shelves, store fixtures, and vending machines. Office workers use metal furniture, computer cabinets, mechanical pencils and pens, thumbtacks, and other desk accessories that are powder coated. Parents have powder coated baby strollers, cribs, metal toys, and wagons. Homeowners have lawn mowers, snow blowers, barbecue grills, patio furniture, garden tools, electronic components, bathroom scales, toolboxes, and fire extinguishers. These items all benefit from a powder coated finish.
High gloss (above 85%) Flat gloss (50%-85%) Semi gloss (7%-50%) Matt (below 7%)
Ultra high gloss properties: 450 – 600%
4. Surface appearance: metallic (Gold, silver) effect, chrome (Red, Blue, Green, Purple…) effect, smooth effect, art textures (sandy, wrinkle) effect and so on.
5. According to RAL & PANTONE, We accept customized RAL ---PANTONE
6. Application Area: Indoor/Outdoor
Powder coating TEST:
Soluble heavy metals(EN71-3)
The salt spray resistance is a great breakthrough compared with electroplating products.
Salt spray test
UV resistance ASTM G154-06 ISO105-A02:1993
For the corrosion resistance of plated nickel, plated chrome, plated brass, plated copper and plated tin products.
Health & Safety:
1.No hazardous ingredient.
2.No hazardous gas.
3.The inhalation of dusts should be avoided. An operator should wear an anti-dust mask and try best to avoid long time contact with the powder coatings.
4.The coatings stacked on the skin could be washed with soap.
5.Requirement of environment protection: the product doesn’t include arsenic, selenium, lead, hexavalent chromium, mercury, stibium, cadmium and other heavy non-ferrous metals and is in fully conformity with requirement of RoHS environment protection.
Plant & Package:
1.Carton lined with PE bag
2.Net weight 25kg per carton
4.A 20ft container could load 15tons
Transportation & Storage:
a) Below 25°C
b) In dry, venting, clean indoor
c) Keep away from fire and heating
d) With coverage
e) If the stored time is more than 12 month, it must be tested before use