|Product Type:||Food||Certification:||ISO||Packaging:||Vacuum Pack,as per buyer requirments|
|Place of Origin:||Haryana India||Brand Name:||Yacca food products||Feature:||
Low-Carb,Low-Fat,Organic,Vitamins,crispy ,tasty, salty,fibrous,high in protein etc,
anti-oxidant, regulate blood pressure,frequent urination,cardiac prot,
|Age Group:||For all age groups|
|Additives:||as per buyer requriements||Type:||
|Packaging Detail:||as per buyer requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
HELPS IN KIDNEY PROBLEMS
REGULATE BLOOD PRESSURE
Roasted Fox Nut:
Makhana is called fox nut or Gorgon nut in English because its seeds are hard and nut like. Fox Nut is consumed as dry fruit snacks by roasting. Being roasted & sprinkle spices on it proves a tastier hygienic and digestive health snacks. Homemade roasted Fox Nut can get rid of the junk chips and other snacks from the children ill habits. Roasted fox nut is a dry fruit, famed for its easy digestibility & high nutritional content.
Ingredients: In two forms 1. Spicy 2. Non-Spicy.
Health Benefits of Roasted Fox Nut:
1. Roasted Fox nut helps in Cardiac Protection.
2. It helps in building action in dysentery, frequent urination.
3. Roasted Fox nut is anti-oxidant.
4. It is digestive for all age groups.
5. Roasted Fox nut regulates blood pressure, relieves numbness and aching near waist and knees.
6. It is suitable for arthritis, impotence and premature aging and recommended for the women during pregnancy and post natal weaknesses.
7. Roasted fox nut, has been widely used in traditional oriental medicine to cure a variety of diseases including kidney problems, chronic diarrhea, excessive leucorrhea and hypo function of the spleen.
Nutrition of Roasted Fox Nut
Fox Nut, roasted and eaten as well as used in preparation of various kinds of delicious sweets and recipes. It contains 9.7% easily digestible protein, 76% carbohydrate, 12.8% moisture, 0.1% fat, 0.5% total minerals, 0.9% phosphorus & 1.4%mg iron/100gm. It also contains useful medicinal properties