|Application:||Vehicles||Density:||0.820-0.845||Ash Content (%):||0.01|
|D2 or Not:||Is D2||Flash Point:||55||Place of Origin:||Russian Federation|
RUSSIAN D2 Oil
High Speed Diesel
1. Russian D2
Origin : Russia
Commodity : RUSSIAN HS D2 GASOIL L0.2-62, GOST 305-8
Quantity : Min. 100,000 MT – 500,000 MT per month
Contract Period : Min. 12 months with Rolls and Extensions to 60 months
Price(Fixed) : CIF ASWP Gross USD810.00 / Nett USD 790.0 per MT
2. Transaction Procedures
1. Seller issues SCO for evaluation.
2. Buyer issues ICPO with BCL or RWA + SOFT PROBE or LETTER OF SOFT PROBE or Bank Statement including complete company details.
3. Seller issues FCO (Buyer Endorsement).
4. Buyer signs, seals and returns the FCO with the Acceptance Letter to the Seller.
5. Seller issues the Draft Contract, open for any amendment (Buyer Signs, Seals and returns it& All Parties sign into NCNDA).
6. Seller sends final / approved contract to Buyer and both Seller and Buyer will Lodge with respective banks.
7. Buyer’s bank will establish the Pre-Advise DLC(MT799) in the agreed format in favor of the Seller lodged in the seller's bank.
8. The Seller Bank within 7 ( Seven ) banking days will provide to the Buyer's Bank the confirmation of possessing of Proof of Product (POP) issued to the name of the Seller, and readiness to issue 2% Performance Bond (PB) Guarantee.
9. The Buyer issue the Non-operative RDLC/DLC in the agreed format in favor of the Seller lodged in the seller's bank.
10. The Seller’s bank in 7 (Seven) banking days after receipt of Non-operative DLC, provides the full POP documents issued to the name of the Buyer and 2% Performance Bond (P.B), for adequate to DLC’s period, which automatically activates the Buyer's DLC.
11. The Seller informs the Buyer, about the readiness for Shipment of monthly consignment.
12. The Seller undertakes shipment in accordance with the Contract terms..
13. Shipping and Delivery commences as per the agreed contract.
3. No upfront payment from buyer
The seller do not request buyer to bear any upfront costs / fees.
If your buyer can accept the seller procedure and is ready to issue BCL or equivalent POF, please send us LOI with BCL for proceeding the deal.