PRICE (US DOLLARS)
- Valid until Oct. 2016
OPTION A) CIF/ PROCEDURES: 100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: INCO TERMS 2010, ASWP.
1. Buyer issue ICPO to seller.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer to countersign upon
acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to Supply and Product Availability in Storage Reservoir,
Product Passport, Certificate of Origin, Company Registration Certificate.
4. Buyer endorse the tank storage agreement(TSA)with the hired tank facilitator of the respective
port tank farm nominated by buyer or seller. Buyer has right to nominate its own tank farm.
Buyer pays the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller Pump/Inject the product into the tank.
5. Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer.
6. Upon successful dip test vessel departs to buyers destination port (shipping cost paid by
7. Upon successful arrival to buyer’s discharge port, buyer performs Q&Q and makes payment
by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total product available.
8. Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in the transaction.
OPTION B) CIF/ PROCEDURES: 100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: INCO TERMS 2010, ASWP.
1. Buyer Issue ICPO.
2. Seller Issue Draft Contract (SPA) Sales and Purchase Agreement for Both parties Final
3. Seller Issue to Buyer
(a) CONFIRMATION / COMMITMENT LETTER TO SUPPLY,
(b) TANK RECEIPT
(c) CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN OF THE PRODUCT.
(d) STATEMENT OF AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCT IN RESERVOIR
(e) PRODUCT PASSPORT
4. Buyer and seller both together secure the logistic of the petroleum product to the buyer
Destination port and the cost of logistic will be split (50%/50%) each party will bear his own
cost, Note buyer will jointly secure the logistic of the petroleum Product to his Destination
5. upon Finalization of the Logistics for the Delivery of the Petroleum Product to the Buyer Port
of Destination/Discharge Port, Seller Commence Loading of the Petroleum Product into the
Vessel Tanker (Ship) provided by buyer and Provide to Buyer the Following Proof of Product
Documents and Shipment Documents;
• BILL OF LADING, VESSEL DETAIL’S (Q88).
• DIP TEST REPORT FOR QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF THE PRODUCT BY
SGS, SAYBOLT, INTERTEK OR SIMILAR.
• CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY OF THE PRODUCT.
• CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ISSUED BY THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
6. upon Buyer Receipt of the Above Proof of Product Document and Shipment Document, Buyer
Issue DLC MT700 or SBLC MT760 to Guarantee payment for the product and Seller Issue
7. Shipment Commence and Buyer Releases Payment via MT103 - T/T for the Total Cost of the
Product after CIQ at Buyer Discharge Port and Seller through the Ship Captain hands over all
Exportation Document and Certificate of Ownership to Buyer.
8. Seller Pays Commission to Intermediaries involve in the Transaction
B) FOB PAYMENT TERMS AND TRANSACTION PROCEDURES: 100%
NON-NEGOTIABLE: CONTRACT FOB
3. Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to supply and product availability in storage reservoir,
Product Passport and Company registration certificate.
4. Buyer provide their own hired Tank Farm and endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with
the hired tank facilitator of the respective port tank farm, to enable seller Pump/Inject the
product into the tank or buyer provide their TSA with their respective tank operator if any for
seller verification before TSR and pumping of the product to the rented tank.
6. Upon successful dip test, buyer makes payment by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total
7. Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in the transaction and Buyer
pays commission to buyer side intermediaries involved in the transaction.
C) TTO VESSEL TAKE OVER PROCEDURES: 100% NON-NEGOTIABLE: CONTRACT
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) with Sellers Procedures.
2. Seller issues take over Contract Addendum along with Commercial Invoice and also provide
Vessel details for review and endorsement by all parties.
3. Seller issues Prof of Products and Shipping documents as listed below:
a. Certificate if Origin.
b. Company License.
c. Product Analysis Report)
d. B/L (bill of Loading).
e. Vessel Q88.
4. Upon receipt of the above documents by the Buyer, Buyer makes payment of the title transfer
of the Vessel via TT Wire Transfer/MT 103.