Neutral Perfect Radiator Sealant
Weatherproofing for structural glazing
- For sealing jointssubject to high loading, e.g. in curtain wall or broad glass with aluminum frame.
- Suitable for weatherproofing for structural glazing.
- Suitable for industry application.
- Outstanding weathering resistance.Unaffected by UV, radiation, ozone, rain, snow, sunlight and extremes of temperature.
- Excellent material compatibility.Causes no corrosion on metals.
- Bonds to almost all materials without primer.Adhesion on all building-relevant surfaces.
- Permanently elastic.
- Low shrinkage on curing
- Interior and Exterior use
- Fast Curing
Raw material base
neutral-curing silicone polymer (oxime-curing)
50% of the joint width
Skin formation time
approx.20 min. at 23°C /50% humidity
approx. 2-3 mm after 24hrs. at 23°C /50% humidity
~50°C to +150°C
+5°C to +40°C
Can be painted over
Compatibility with paint
yes, preliminary tests required
Shore A hardness
approx. 35 (black)
at least 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place.
(Preliminary testing required.)
Please keep the product stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in moisture-tight original container.
The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.