The Adaptive Store PowerMaster 3000 is a user-friendly, comprehensive, compact and cost-effective power quality monitoring unit.
It offers virtually everything needed to monitor and record power for surveys and audits. It includes 3 voltage input channels capable for measuring 0 to 525 Vac and 3 current input channels for use with current outputs. Eleven pre-stored configurations are set for 3 phase, 2 phase and single phase measurements. Users can also configure their own set-up and math calculation requirements and save them to non-volatile memory.
- Graphical touchscreen user interface provides straightforward, user-friendly operation.
- Resident on-line help.
- Records and displays up to 16 channels of voltage, current, power, power factor, VARs, phase angle, frequency, THD, imbalance, and much more.
- Real-time text and phasor diagram.
- RS232 with Modbus ASCII protocol or modem communications.
- Adapts to most existing CTs.
- Powered independently by AC measurements circuits or line cord for voltages below 90 volts.
- Password protected.
- Rugged, compact, and lockable case.