Blood Analysis System
|Place of Origin:||
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Only for Sales outside EU States
|Delivery Detail:||Within 21 work days againest the payments|
Rapid HIV POCT test kits:
accurate results in 15-20minutes
HIV POCT TEST
1. Awarded the No.1 by China CDC during annual HIV Rapid Test Evaluation in 2005&2006&2012.
2. Regularly purchased by WHO & UNICEF
The advanced quality one step anti-HIV test is a colloidal gold enahnced, rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of antibodies to human immunodeficiency virus(HIV) in human whole blood,serum or plasma from all human groups(including neonates,pregnant women,etc). This test is a screening test, and all positives must be confirmed using an alteranate test such as western blot. The test is intended for healthcare professional use only.
Assay procedures for finger blood:
1. Bring the HIV test card, sample diluent, alcohol swab, safety lancet, plastic dropper to room temperature.
2. Take out the test card from the sealed pouch.
3. To perform the HIV test, please follow the steps closely as follow (from picture 1 to picture 8).
Venipuncture whole blood:
1. Use standard venous phlebotomy procedure to collect a whole blood sample by a tube containing any of the following anticoagulants: EDTA, heparin, or sodium citrate. Other anticoagulants have not been tested and may give an incorrect result. If the samples are not tested at the time of collection, the whole blood can be stored at 2-8°C for 3 days. Before testing, mix the blood tube gently by inversion several times to ensure a homogeneous sample.
2. Pick up an unused sample collection plastic dropper to collect the drop of blood.
3. Using the blood samples in the long-term keeping more than 3 days may cause non-specific reaction.
Use the standard venous phlebotomy procedure to collect a whole blood sample by a tube NOT containing any of the following anticoagulants: EDTA, heparin, or sodium citrate. Leave to settle for 30 minutes for blood coagulation and then centrifuge the blood to get serum sample of supernatant.
Use the standard venous phlebotomy procedure to collect a whole blood sample by a tube containing any of the following anticoagulants: EDTA, heparin, or sodium citrate. And then centrifuge the blood to get a plasma sample.