Locates gold & other metals from a distance, adjustable ranges, power up to 24V, ground balance, 1HZ frequency steps, color LCD
Power for large distance: 24 volts peak-to-peak transmitter, permits to select detection range levels from 300 meters and up to 2100+ meters.
Accuracy: The most stable frequency signal possible. Scan gold and other precious metals with frequency accurate down to 0,1 Hz. Find the treasure and ignore the trash.
Ground filters: Gone are the days where ground minerals gave false indications. RAYFINDER senses the ground type and presents an ID number
for it. Locators that are not smart enough loose depth or give false signals on bad grounds. Rayfinder automatically creates
the best waveform for depth and metal discrimination on any ground.
Factory and user programs: Modes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, iron, lead, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & other elements. Even more the user can put a target sample on the ground and scan for it’s frequency to “teach” RAYFINDER to locate it. These user settings are stored in memory to be used next time the unit powers on.
The advertised long range locators on the market, are nothing else than frequency generators,
simple constructions that are not specialized for ground use.
Soils have varying combinations of moisture and minerals. Operating a frequency generator, it’s signal is transmitted on conductive ground but will not penetrate at all on loose ground, or on high mineralized soils user receives false target indications.
The DGB - digital ground balancing feature, was developed for RAYFINDER for reliable target indication, to maintain maximum range and stable operation regardless of the ground type.
Even further the "RAYtrack" system, completes the ground balancing accurately,
by selecting variable waveforms on the transmit frequency to match the soil.
RAYFINDER features a worldwide cutting edge technology invention:
DFS “Digital Frequency Synthesis”. The only long range locator on the market with signal output from a DSP microprocessor, which is fast enough to run 40 million instructions per second, performing corrections to frequency accuracy automatically.
Every metal has its own specific molecular frequency, up to present long range locators were unable to maintain signal stability enough to make visible only the desired target,
faults were usual from minerals and “ghost” targets due to solar and magnetic storms.
* 16 bit processor 40 MIPS speed – 160 Mhz clock
* 32 bit DDS synthesizer chip to output waveforms
* Digital frequency synthesis x 20 PLL automatic frequency stabilizer at 0.1 Hz
* Modes for gold, silver, copper, bronze, lead, iron, aluminum, diamonds, water, void & free mode
* Manual frequency selections at 1Hz intervals for every mode
* User frequency selections are automatically stored in memory
* Power output up to 24 Volts Pk – Pk
* Color LCD, resolution 320 x 240 pixels & 8 backlight levels
* 70 mA battery consumption / 170 mA at full backlight. Constant battery condition indication
* “APO” - Automatic power on to conductive ground
* “DGB” – Digital ground balance to cancel interference of ground minerals
* Soil mineral content indication scale 000 – 999 & icon
* “RAY track” – Variable waveform according to the ground type
* “RAY graph” – Real time waveform animation
* On screen counter for signal inductance, alerts to start scanning when the energy field is strong
* BNC ground probe and main unit in one piece – no cables - compact design
* Unit rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing of screen
* Tactile keys & sound indication
* “WCC” - Signal receiver with target Weight Check Control, power amplifier & gold plated “L” rods
* Receiver antennas do not suffer from oxidation due to human skin PH
* Distances adjustable from 300 to 2100 meters range, depth 8 meters