Exceptional resistance to acid, alkali, solvent, heat,
Excellent flexibility and higher than bending standard of coating reinforcement bar.
Free of primer
Quick curing for quick coating
It plays a protective role in a larger range of temperature
Free of damage caused by cement pouring
Exceptional resistance to cathode stripping
Increasing less reinforcement bar and saving transportation cost
Cold flowing and softening will not appear in storage
It confirms to ASTM A775/A 775M, ASTM D3963 and ASTM A884
It confirms to JG3042-1997 Epoxy resin coating reinforcement bar
Field of application:
This kind of coating is ideal for exterior decoration and for corrosion protection of parts or finished products, which have to withstand outdoor exposure. Typical applications include railway, bridge, port, dock and reinforcement bar coating of various architectural products in coastal area.
- Impact cleaning and sandblasting will be made to reinforcement bar and after de-oiling, de-greasing, and loosing surface deposition, its quality shall reach to GB8923Sa2 1/3 grade and confirms to the requirement of annex A in JG3042-1997
- Preheat the metal to 18°C~239°C.
- Electrostatic spray the reinforcement surface with JGE-1 series of alloying epoxy powder coating to required height.
- Cure according to curing requirement.
- Cool the coating to below 121°C.Make electric testing to check out leak source
Package, storage and transportation
The product is not easy to burn or explode and is packed as N.W 20kg/carton with polyethylene-lined. Avoid direct sunlight during transportation. If the temperature is too high in summer, suitable measurement shall be made to lower the temperature. Keep the product in cool, ventilated, and dry place at room temperature less than 30°C. The shelf life is 12 months unless it is expressly stated. If the storage condition is ideal, the products exceeding one year storage period still can be used as long as they pass the quality inspection.