Red Clover Extract
Product name: Red Clover Extract
Botanical Source: Trifolium pratense L.
Active Ingredient: Isoflavones
Specification: (HPLC) 2.5% 8% 20%
Particle Size: 100%Through 80 mesh
Appearance: Deep green powder
Odor & Taste: Characteristic
Part Used: Whole herb
Packaging Detail: 25kg/drum (double plastic-bag inside, or as per customer’s request.)
Shelf life & Storage: 24 Months if sealed and stored away from sunlight and moisture.
Country of origin: Xi’an China (Mainland)
Red clover is a member of the legume family – the same class of plants where we find chickpeas and soybeans.
Red clover extracts are used as dietary supplements for their high content of isoflavone compounds – which possess weak estrogenic activity and have been associated with a variety of health benefits during menopause (reduction of hot flashes, promotion of heart health and maintenance of bone density).
1. Improve health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Treatment of skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis),
3. Treatment of respiratory discomfort
4. Anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering. Red clover isoflavones play in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thus alleviate the suffering.
6. Maintain bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.