Design ideas and characteristics of new energy-saving combined brick for flue transverse wall:
1. Groove is added into the flue in order to operate and control the plate in it conveniently.
2. The traditional transverse wall and cover with square hole made by clay brick and cast iron separately are replaced by the multi-function, high performance, and heat resisting structural components to enhance the sealing of transverse wall, enhance heat preservation effect of baking furnace, reduce heat loss of baking furnace and the hidden trouble of scald, and lower the energy consumption of fuel effectively.
3. Combined block brick is adopted in the design for transverse wall: concave and convex of four upper-lower layers combined closely, with height 1500 mm - 1700 mm, unchanged traditional clay brick under the four layers. The successful implementation in mechanization of construction and installation reduces the labor intensity effectively.
4. Material choice for combined transverse wall adopts structural components made by high temperature refractory castable to enhance the wall stability.
Physical and Chemical Indexes:
High Strength Refractory Castable
Max. Service Temp.(°C)
Bulk/ Density G/Cm3
Linear Change Rate after Heating % ≤
Cold crushing Strength Mpa ≥
Bending StrengthMpa ≥
Coefficient of Heat Conductivity(350±25°C)W/(M.K) ≤
Baking Furnace Surface(Wall)
The combined bricks for flue wall is sold by each whole furnace chamber,so the prce is for complete set.
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12 hours.
2. Individual formula according to customers' special refractory requests.
3.Manufacturer with large capacity,ensures the fast production cycle after confirming the order.
4. To meet the refractory solutions, we can arrange our technicians to customers’ plant, if needed.
5. Protection of sales area and private information for all of our customers.
We are factory, this is our hot-sale product and we have mature technology, which ensures the stable product quality. We can solve your technical questions and give you better advices.