Mosaic Fix and Grout is a high quality polymer modified cement- based 2 in 1 adhesive and grout for mosaic tiles. When added to water, it produces a smooth creamy paste for fixing mosaics as well as for filling tile joints.
1. Has strong cohesion force. Reduce the common phenomenon of tiles detaching and peeling when pasted by Portland cement.
2. Be premixed and produced, the product is stable, water and used, to protect the construction environment.
3. Has strong water retention, no need to dip tiles and wet walls, thin construction, easy operation, to reduce material consumption and building load.
4. Has good flexibility to resist effectively the destruction of various stresses.
5. Has special formula to avoid completely the common phenomenon of tiles cracking, detaching and peeling by Portland cement.
6. It is no-toxic, no-radiation, no smell and environmental.
7. Has special formula to prevent the flow with too much southbound crash, easier construction.
1):It is used to fix porcelain tiles, marbles, natural granites, natural stones, travertine,pool tiles and pieces, and non-slip tiles of middle sized (up to 60x60cm size for the wall and any size for the floor).
2): All sizes floor tiles, and wall tiles smaller than 400mm x 400mm 3):All types of ceramic, porcelain, terracotta, slate, natural stone, granite and marble, etc. 4): For both interior and exterior application
1.Use 3*3mm notched trowel,approx.1.5-1.8kg/m2
2.Use 6*6mm notched trowel,approx.2.8-3.0kg/m2
(The above dosage are recommened for the even substrate)
Mixing: l):Mosaic Fix and Grout powder: Water = 3.3: 1 (25kg/bag for 7.5kg water). 2): Pour the clear water into the pot; add into powder, then mix into even paste with electric mixer. 3):After the mixture stands for 5-10 minutes, then re-mix again for achieving better effect.
Product can be stored up to 12 months in an elevated, cool dry place in original packaging.