1. 1kg/bag*50(polyethylene material) + 50cm3 outer carton package 2. According to your requirements
5-15 working days
1. Stir-baked with hot sand
2. Alleviating toothache,
3. Cure of corn and kidney deficiency
4. Internal and external
Rhizoma Drynariae(Gu Sui Bu) Chinese Herb Medicine
The dry root tuber of perennial overgrowth fern plant Drynaria fortunei (Kunze) J. Sm. of family Japanese Polypody Rhizome.
3. Stir-baked with hot sand
Bitter in flavor, warm in nature, it is related to the liver and kidney channels.
1. Activate blood
2. Alleviating toothache, 3. Cure of corn and kidney deficiency
Decoct for oral administration. (3-9g)
Use an adequate amount externally.
Drynaria rhizome should be used carefully by anyone with yin deficiency but without internal heat or without blood stasis
1. To treats traumatic injuries, sprains, contusions, bruises, incised wounds, injuries of bones and muscles and swelling and pain with blood stasis: Drynaria rhizome can activate the flow of blood in the vessels, promote the reunion of fractured bones and lacerated muscles and heal wounds to alleviate pain.
a) Traumatic injuries: It can be soaked alone in wine for oral administration or for external application.
b) Incised wounds, laceration of muscles and tendons and fractures: Drynaria rhizome is used in combination with pyrite, myrrh, etc., e.g., Gusuibu San in the book 'Peaceful Holy Benevolent Recipes'.
2. Treats lumbago and weakness of the feet due to deficiency of the kidneys, tinnitus and deafness, toothache, prolonged diarrhea, etc.: Bitter in taste and warm in nature and entering the liver and kidney channels, this herb can warm and nourish kidney-yang, strengthen bones and muscles and restore qi.
a) Lumbago and weakness of the feet due to deficiency of the kidneys: It is used in combination with malaytea scurfpea (Fructus Psoraleae), ox-knee root (Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae/Radix Cyathulae), etc.
b) Tinnitus and deafness and toothache due to deficiency of the kidneys: Drynaria rhizome is used in combination with prepared rehmannia, medicinal cornel fruit (Fructus Corni), etc.
c) Prolonged diarrhea due to deficiency of the kidneys: Drynaria rhizome is ground alone into powder, placed in pig kidneys and simmered until cooked for eating.
d) Streptomycin (a commonly used antibiotic in cell culture media) side effects: Recently drynaria rhizome has produced certain effects when used for the treatment of the side effects of streptomycin.
3. Miscellaneous: It can also be used for the treatment of alopecia areata (a patchy baldness usually of a temporary nature), vitiligines, etc.
Founded in 2000, Chongqing Xiushan Red Star TCM Development Co., Ltd is a comprehensive enterprise integrating cultivation, research, development and production of honeysuckle tea, extract, seedings, and Chinese herbs. Our GAP standard planting farm area for the honeysuckle and 300 kinds of Chinese herbs has reached 10,000 acres. The herb processing factory was established in accordance with GMP standard, and it is located in Xiushan industrial park which covers an area of 54,000 square meters. ... View detail