The Ricoh 3025 Copier has incredible small office feature like Automatic duplex imaging which reduces paper consumption!
The Ricoh 3025 Copier has incredible small office feature like Automatic duplex imaging which reduces paper consumption! The Ricoh 3025 Copier also has (3) different finishing options to choose from! The Ricoh Aficio 3025 also has easy management software for scanning and printing features. With the Ricoh 3025 copier, you have easy access to the LCD because of large touch sensitive control panel the Ricoh 3025 copier is quite the performer! The Aficio 3025 copier also has Scan Once Print Many to maximize the output performance. The Ricoh 3025 copier has features like cover insertion and stamping to reduce manual interaction and increase productivity. The Ricoh 3025 Aficio copier also has rotate sorting producing complete packages and sets and eliminates manual collation. With the optional 50-Sheet feeder, the Ricoh 3025 can feed one and two-sided AT ENGINE SPEED!
- Automatic duplex imaging reduces paper consumption
- Three different document finishing options to choose from
- Compatible with Ricoh's Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform
- Large touch sensitive LCD operator panel with an intuitive graphical user interface
- Scan Once Print Many to maximize the output performance
- Copy features like cover insertion, page designation, and stamping to reduce manual interaction and increase productivity
- 600 dpi resolution with up to 256 levels of gray
- Electronic/Rotate sorting produces complete document sets and eliminates manual collation
- Optional 50-Sheet ARDF for automatic feeding of documents (one and two-sided) at engine speed
Facsimile Features (optional)
- Up to three G3 fax lines can be configured to support simultaneous fax transmission and reception in high volume environments. (optional)
- Standard JBIG compresses files sizes to a minimum before transmitting to reduce transmission costs.
- Incorporates all of the same capabilities and convenience features as dedicated fax systems.
- Internet Faxing (T.37) feature allows combination of phone numbers and email addresses to be sent out in the same broadcast. (optional)
Printer Features (optional)
- Standard Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports with high-speed serial and wireless networking options
- Standard PCL 5e/6 emulation and Ricoh RPCS print drivers with optional genuine Adobe PostScript 3
- Complete access to duplexing and any attached document finishing options
- Exceptional 600 dpi printing at 25 pages per minute
- Secure data in shared printing environments with hold/stored print
- Optional direct print reduces network traffic by sending PDF files directly to the printer without opening the Adobe Acrobat software
Scanner Features (optional)
- Embedded Scan to E-mail, Network Scan to Folder, Scan to FTP Server makes document distribution easy and economical, as there is no delivery server required.
- Access up to five LDAP servers, making efficient use of existing information and saving programming time
- Reduce network congestion using scan to URL
- Documents are scanned to the most popular file formats, including PDF, TIFF, or JPEG
- Network TWAIN scanning is also available as an alternative scanning solution for networked users
Security Features (optional)
- Deter copying of sensitive documents by using Unauthorized Copy Controls (option)
- Using your existing network login infrastructure, Windows/LDAP authentication ensures that only users with a valid name and password can access system functions (standard)