Rod Connecting for Crankshaft
- Connecting Rod is a very important component of any internal combustion engine, because of it connect piston to crankshaft.
- One end i.e. Small End of Con Rod is connects to piston and other i.e. Big End connects to crankshaft. Connecting Rod converts reciprocating motion into rotary motion.
- Many parts of the internal combustion engine are likely to fail but one of the most susceptible is the Connecting Rod.
- The Con Rod transfers energy from the engine to the crankshaft and ultimately to the final drives mechanisms.
- Thus, Connecting Rod is forming the heart of any engine.
- Since the conception of the Connecting Rod business, we have decided to precision and quality construction.
- Our design goal for every Connecting Rod we make is to maximize the strength, durability and high accuracy