Fast curing system
Sealant Tech's roofing silicone sealant is a type of single-component, RTV sealant. Superior resistance to most chemicals,free primer for most building materials.
- Good adhesion for most non-porous building materials, Free primer.
- Non corrosivity and non-pollution to most building materials.
- Excellent weatherproof ability, from -40°C. to 180 °C.
- Good waterproof capability.
- Range of USE:
The silicone sealant is designed for waterproof and weatherproof sealing for all kinds of windows and glass doors as well as for non-porous building materials.
Black, grey,brown and white, etc
Placed Vertically (mm)
Surface Curing Time (minutes)
100% Full Curing time (hours)
Belowed specification was measured after 21 days in the condition of 23°C, 50% relative humidity
Low-temperature flexiblility °C
Adhesive strength (Mpa)
Maximum elongation ratio %
ASTM C920, GB/T 14683
Package of silicone sealant
Cartridge package: 300 ml / pc , 24 pcs / carton.
Sausage package: 592 ml / pc , 20 pcs / carton.
12 months stored in cool(below 27°C), dry and ventilated places.
- In case of contacting with eyes, wash with plenty of water immediately.
- Avoid long-term contact with skins.
- Avoid contacting food, medicine or cosmetics, etc.
- Place carefully and ensure that the children keep away from the sealant.
Method of application
1. Surfaces must be cleaned, dried and free of grease.
2. Inject the silicone sealant by hand-operated or pneumatic caulking gun and fill the sealant in the joints. For better appearance, cover outside of the joint areas with masking tapes before application. Remove the masking tapes immediately after finishing.
Estimated consumption amount:
Standard cartridge packaged of silicone sealant, 300ml net volume.
Seal length unit: meter