Commodity: Hua-ao Cold Adhesive TP100 & Hardener
Proportioning: Base Adhesive: Hardener=100:5
Coverage: 3-4 m2/group(1000g Base Adhesive & 50g Hardener)
Pot Life: Shelf life of unopened containers is 12 months at normal temperature.
Hua-ao Cold Adhesive TP100 & Hardener is suitable for cohesion of rubber-rubber, rubber-metal, rubber-fabric & fabric-fabric. It has superb performance to be used for repair of conveyor belt, cold splicing of conveyor ends, pulley lagging ect.
- Polishing the metal surface & rubber sheet where needs to be bonded
- Cleaning & Remove the dirt with the Hua-ao Cleaning Solvent from the metal surface & rubber sheet where needs to bonded.
- After metal surface dried, coating the metal surface with Hua-ao Metal Primer which should be allowed to dry at least an hour.
- Make the Hua-ao TP100 mixed according to the Proportion (Base Adhesive: Hardener=100:5)
- Applingthe first coat of Hua-ao TP100 and allow it dry for a minimum of 30 minutes at room temperature
- When the first time dried completely, apply the Hua-ao TP100 second time and one coat to the bonding layer side of the rubber sheet.
Remark: If rubber sheet with no bonding layer, a prime coat of Hua-ao TP100 is to be applied and let dry for a minimum of 30 minutes at room temperature. Then apply the second coat as the above instructions.
Join the rubber sheet and metal surface (or rubber to rubber) and apply pressure using a hand stitcher and / or rubber mallet, starting at the center and working outwards.
- Working temperature: higher than 10°C
- After base adhesive and the hardener mixed, it should be used out within two hours.
- In order to ensure the bonding quality, please test before use it.
- Avoid contact with skin while using it.
Shelf life of unopened containers is 12 months at normal temperature.
Hua-ao Cold Bonding Adhesive TP100 & Hardener should be stored in a cool dark place, away from heatand direct light.