US $1 - 10000 / Set1 Pack/Packs
|Operating Systems Supported:||
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Packaging Detail:||In wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after payment|
1. It's a standard pattern making software
2. For shoes pattern making and size grading
3. Compatible format: DXF, PLT format
Ruizhou Shoes Pattern Grading System is professional in shoes pattern design and size grading, widely applied in footwear making companies both at home and aboard.
Features of system
1. Rapid and simple design of half-plane pattern.
2. Auto recognition of pattern cuttings by giving an instruction after inputting and scanning of pattern.
3. Automatic linking after random segmentation.
4. Random size arrangement according to object points and grading of uneven.
5. Data of free setup and grading for height and width of Frye boots.
6. Direct design of outsole pattern, bottom pattern and shrinkage pattern after inputting of last pattern.
7. The original software interface can be set as required by users system supports Windows98/2000/XP and can be connected to any brand in-out equipment.
1. Pattern input: Scan the sample patterns once and the computer will convert the scanned sample pattern cutting into pattern lines by controlling one key.
2.Design: Rapid design of the half-plane pattern can be done through automatic edging and various edging, random arranged matrix, group sharing designation and analog layout of standard graph after extraction of the needed pattern sheet.
3. Grading :It only takes more than ten seconds to grade full set of sizes accurately and rapidly.
4.Design Edition: Provided with edition of special graphics and wave lines, view, call and measurement of graphics.
5. Size Selection: Six kinds of different defaulted grading sizes and parameters set in the software can facilitate users size selection and help users set the self-defined grading parameters as required differently.
6.Pattern Output: The software can automatically compose, draw and cut patterns after grading, and memorize the positions of cut patterns so as to save materials.
7.Design of Half-plane Pattern: When a designer wants to design a new style, he can design the curves, camber lines, circular arcs and graphics on the half-plane pattern by use of the mouse after calling out the half-plane pattern from the computer. When the camber line is settled as the central line for warping, you can achieve it by converting the curve into the central line with the use of an instruction. In such a case the designers creative idea can be converted into at a moment and the output cut-off machine can cut the patterns and complete the pattern design.
8.Sharing of Local and Segment: In pattern grading of shoelace, midsole and frye boots, to meet the requirements for grading of ornaments and heels, the self-defined numeric values for width and height of shoelaces, shoes and boots can be controlled. The software operation can be completed through two actions so as to achieve transition linking.
9. Group Grading: In the pattern grading of sports shoes and leisure shoes, the designer can use a certain pattern in some sizes for saving expenses of blade mold and smoothing production. Only after fixing it as the sharing one can the software automatically set the sharing patterns for others and complete their grading.