high temperature silicone
9850 is a one component neutral curing construction silicone sealant with outstanding flame resistance that meets FH-1(GB/T2408).
9850 is extruded from tube with sealant gun when used, and it absorbs the moisture in the air, then curs to elastomer capable
of maintaining a seal effectively.
1. Flame resistance waterproof and moisture-proof sealing for hotel, theatre and other public places;
2. Glazing for all kinds of flame resistant windows and doors;
3. Flame resistance sealing for curtain wall;
4. Flame resistance sealing for electronic installation.
1. Outstanding flame resistance, FH-1;
2. No fume and toxic gas released in fire;
3. Belongs to RTV-1. Good extrusion and thixotropy between 4º C~+40º C easy to use;
4. Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone, water;
5. Excellent resistance to low and high temperature change.
6. No fraglility, rigidification or crack at -
50º C, and no softening, degradation at 150º C when cured, It always keeps good elasticity;
7. Excellent adhesion to most common building material, without priming;
8. Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
Product to agree with: GB/T2408
Storage: 12 months shelf life if stored below 27º C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
Package: 300ml/PC, 24PCS/CTN