2. Don't step on, fold or knot the cable.
3. Don't drop the EV charging box or place a heavy object on it.
4. Don't place the charging cable near high temperature object when charging.
5. Don't operate the EVSE in temperatures beyond its operating range of -25°C to 55°C.
6. Power-supply side input cable should be at least 3*2.5mm (recommended 3*4mm), with a standard 16A scoket. It is suggested taht the power distribution is done by the professionals.
7.Don't put fingers into the charging connector when the power plug is still connecting to the power.
8. Don't use this ev chargingbox when the cable is damaged.
9. The ev charging box is only for ev charging using.
10. Don't use this device with an extension cord or adaptor.