Angular contact ball bearing consist of an inner ring, outer ring, ball and a cage to separate the ball. Angular contact ball bearings have a contact angle so that they can sustain significant axial load in one direction together with radia load, they feature raceways with high and low shoulders.
2.Angular Contact Ball Bearing Protection :
1. The installation is correct, that affects precision, life, performance. And fill the bearing with lubricant after installation. 2. Don't allow strong impact, such as hammer striking, transfer roller pressure 3. Use the accurate installation tool, avoid to use cloth kind and short fibers 4. Lubricate the bearing to avoid rust with high quality mineral oil, especially in summer 5. General inspection, such as the surrounding temperature, vibrate, noise inspection 6. Keep bearing cleaning from dirt, dust, pollutant, moisture. 7. Bearing should not be ultra cooled.
3.Angular Contact Ball Bearing Application :
Angular Contact Ball Bearing is widely used in cars, compressors, construction, electric motors, food industry, home appliances etc. As a rolling element, it turns the world.
4.Saifan Bearing of Shields,Seals :
Bearings with two enclosures are pre-greased at the factory and are classified as “greased for life”. This simply means that the type and amount of grease is sufficient to outlast most general applications, with the exception of temperature extremes, contamination, high load and high speed.
Enclosures are defined as either contact or non-contact and refer to any gap at the inner ring. The popular Z metallic shield does a good job of keeping the grease in place and larger contaminants out of the bearings. SAIFAN applies an anti-corrosive coating to their Z shield in the event of moisture and because they are non-contact, their operating speed and starting torque are unaffected.
For more arduous service conditions, the seal is in full contact with the inner ring, increasing grease retention and excluding a wider range of contaminants from entering the bearing but generate more head and therefore have reduced operating speeds. Enter the V seal from SAIFAN. Zero drag, low staring torque, maximum operating speeds, no excessive heat and increased grease retention and contaminant protection over the shield design. The V seal from SAIFAN delivers an alternative that’s fast becoming the standard in all bearings.
1) Low friction 2) Minimum lubrication 3) Wear resistant 4) Running in not required 5) Requires little attention 6) Dimensions relatively small 7) No scraping required to fit shaft 8) Easy replacement
– At the beginning, we will have a communication with our customers on their demand, then our engineers will work out an optimum solution based on the customers’ demand and condition. PRODUCTION
– Running in accordance with ISO 9001 quality system, the advanced production equipments, sophisticated processing technology, strict quality management system, skilled workers and innovative technical team, make our bearings in continuous quality improvement & technology development. QUALITY CONTROL (Q/C)
- In accordance with ISO standards, we have professional Q/C staff, precision testing instruments and internal inspection system, the quality control is implemented in every process from material receiving to products packaging to ensure our bearings quality PACKAGE
– Standardized export packing and environment-protected packing material are used for our bearings, the custom boxes, labels, barcodes etc. can also be provided according to our customer’s request. LOGISTIC
– Normally, our bearings will be sent to the customers by ocean transportation due to its heavy weight, airfreight, express is also available if our customers need. WARRANTY
– We warrant our bearings to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 12 months period from the shipping date, this warranty is voided by non-recommended use, improper installation or physical damage.
High Quality Bearings, Choose Saifan. Jinan Saifan Bearing Co., Ltd is a professional bearing manufacture located in Jinan, Shandong.
We are established in year 2005 and we have 10 years experience in bearing manufacture. We mainly produce wheel hub bearings, ball bearings, roller bearings etc.
Express & Payment
Q:What’s your after-sales service and warranty?
A: We promise to bear the following responsibility when defective product is found:
1.12 months warranty from the first day of receiving goods;
2. Replacements would be sent with goods of your next order;
3. Refund for defective products if customers require.
Q:Do you accept ODM&OEM orders?
A: Yes, we provide ODM&OEM services to worldwide customers, we are able to customize housings in different styles, and sizes in different brands, we also customize circuit board & packaging box as per your requirements.
Q:What’s the MOQ?
A: MOQ is 10pcs for standardized products; for customized products, MOQ should be negotiated in advance. There is no MOQ for sample orders.
Q:How long is the lead time?
A: The lead time for sample orders is 3-5 days, for bulk orders is 5-15 days.
Q:Do you offer free samples?
A: Yes we offer free samples to distributors and wholesalers, however customers should bear freight.
We DO NOT offer free samples to end users.
Q:How to place orders?
A: 1. Email us the model, brand and quantity, consignee information, shipping way and payment terms;