Min. Order: 10 Pieces x 60ml (2.fl.oz)
FOB Price: US $19,99 / Piece
Payment Terms: Western Union, PayPal and others.
SANGRE DE DRAGO.
BOTTLE x 60ml (2.fl.oz)
Sangre de Drago is a tree that grows in the Amazon region of South America. The tree bark and sap are used to make medicine.
Sangre de Drago, one of the chemicals it contains, is used for diarrhea associated with cholera, AIDS, traveling, or treatment with antibiotics. Sangre de Drago is also used for treating cancer, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), viral respiratory infections, fever, hemorrhage, bleeding gums, wounds, broken bones, vaginal infections, hemorrhoids, a skin condition called eczema, and insect bites and stings. Other uses include treating ulcers of the mouth, throat, stomach, or intestine; supporting the body's tissue repair mechanisms; and as a general tonic.
Some people apply Sangre de Drago directly to the skin for treating herpes simplex virus (types 1 and 2). Some women use it for flushing the vagina before childbirth.
How does it work?
Sangre de Drago appears to help diarrhea by slowing down the intestines. It might also prevent the movement of some viruses into cells.
SANGRE DE DRAGO Uses & Effectiveness
Possibly Effective for:
- AIDS-related diarrhea. Taking a Sangre de Drago extract that contains the chemical SP-303 (SB-Normal Stool Formula) seems to reduce stool weight and frequency in people with AIDS-related diarrhea.
- Traveler's diarrhea. Taking a Sangre de Drago extract that contains the chemical SP-303 seems to be effective for treating symptoms of traveler's diarrhea.
- Treatment of herpes outbreaks (genital and anal) in people with AIDS. Applying a Sangre de Drago extract that contains the chemical SP-303 directly to the skin seems to be effective for treating some genital and anal herpes simplex outbreaks in people with AIDS.
Insufficient Evidence for:
- Insect bites and stings. Applying Sangre de Drago relieved the symptoms of insect bites (fire ants, wasps, bees) and plant reactions in a group of pest control workers. But there’s not enough evidence yet to determine whether Sangre de Drago can be considered effective for insect bites and stings.
- Treating allergic skin reactions.
- Cancer treatment.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Lung infections.
- Mouth and throat ulcers.
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- Bleeding gums.
- Bone fractures.
- A skin condition called eczema.
- Other conditions.
More evidence is needed to rate the effectiveness of Sangre de Drago for these uses.
Payment Terms: Western Union, MoneyGram, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, C-Gold, Pecunix, PayPal, Hoopay.